Firing order through Excel-zerodha

Romeo1998

Dear friend Muleshsoni,
click on the link of source code, n then in github, click on ( clone or download ), then download ZIP :happy:

mastermind007

Hello friends

I am reviving this old traderji thread with a hope that I will be able to find someone who had downloaded a software and still has the files on his computer or knows of the alternative source locations.

I have a strategy developed in Excel (live data is captured in Excel) and now I wish to attach and fire orders to Zerodha terminal and if possible also messages on Telegram.

ORDERS-FROM-EXCEL-TO-ZERODHA

From zerodha site , I found a link to this page where it refers to a third party API for firing orders from Excel into Kite. Unfortunately, the link seem to be dead and no longer available.

TELEGRAM MESSAGE
I found excellent post of marketcalls on telegram but the Botfather (whatever that means) is no longer working.... So what are the alternatives?

mastermind007

against_tides

i am doing directly with Nest trader not experimented with kite yet..
there is no cost bro as data coming from nest, no third party
logic is when ur trade triggers on some logic u need to create an txt/csv and fire thru basket :)
BO/Co orders i only use when i need to fire single order as it takes 3-4 sec to execute and hence cant be fired in bulk
good discussion :)

Last edited: