Fire your tax related queries and i would get it solved!!!

Are you able to understand the replies and act accordingly to this thread ??

• Yes, able to understand BUT NOT able to take suggested course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat able to take desicions, BUT seek professional help in my area

• Find it tough to understand the replies hence always seek other professional help

• Not able to understand any of the replies !!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sabkaview

PHYSICAL SHARES consultation
Hi all....

I thought a lot of our traderji members would be having taxing issues...Hence i am launching this thread for people who wish to seek some advice on issues pertaining to Income Tax or Service Tax....

I would try to solve them to the best of my ability and knowledge....

See Ya all....

:):):):)
i have requested for a duplicate share certificate from a company and as per the formalities i have to submit 2 sureties. my senior citizen parents with very high net worth but below taxable annual income are the surities .however the company wants AUDITED BALANCE SHEET of my parents to process my request . since balance sheet is not mandatory in there case ,how to and under which section the audited balance sheet is to be made.

john302928

Hi Could you please advise on this
say you have carried forward loss of 2 lk from previous year because of Options trading

and this year you have income from house as 1 lk and FD income 1 lk and salary income 4 lk

can we offset current year 1 lk house income and 1 lk FD income with previous yr 2lk option loss and pay income tax only for 4lk salary income based on our IT slab?

Its bit urgent. could you please reply. Thanks in advance

My employer is giving me following allowances..

Training Exp. Allowance
Telephone-Internet Allowance
Lta Allowance
Medical Allowance/Reimbursement
Conveyance Allowance
House Rent Allowance
Uniform Allowance

I am filing ITR 1. In new ITR this year we have input these values in "Exempt Income" section.

I want to match my above allowances with those heading given there. I can see that there are headings for HRA and LTA but what about remaining allowances?

Where do I enter them?

Satya.

any chance that the end-September time limit for audit cases will be extended by a month?

there has been a death in my family and I have to do the kriya and pujas.
as dey incresed time limit for non-audit cases frm 31st july to 31st aug,
i'm sure,dey wud Xtend 1 month for audit cases 2

mny ppl filling loss return frm last yr(aftr demonetisation n it incresed by 68%)

Hi,

I am a full time Intraday Trader in Equity and that is my only source of income. Although starting newly i would like to know if it would help if i make this setup as some proprietorship firm or continue as an individual. This is for saving profit during Income Tax filings :)

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I am a full time Intraday Trader in Equity and that is my only source of income. Although starting newly i would like to know if it would help if i make this setup as some proprietorship firm or continue as an individual. This is for saving profit during Income Tax filings :)

Thanks in advance
As per my information there is no difference in taxation between sole proprietorship firm and individual.

Smart_trade

hi!

please help me understand

I had 5 trades banknifty futures avg buy @ 27100 avg sell@ 27150 lot size say 40 what will be the turnover

same as above but options say 250 trades of banknifty option avg buy 100/- avg sell 120/- and avg lot size say 40 what will be the turnover.?

do I need to go for audit in above scenario?

what is the financial cycle for business mas is it the same like salaried 31 march or something else...please tell financial cycle the tax filling date.

for 5 futures trade
(27150 - 27100) x 40 x 5 = 10000

for 250 option trades
{[(120 -100) x 40 x 250] + (120 x 40 x 250)} now calculate it yourself

financial cycle is same for business income and salaried class, ie 31.3

Last edited: