Fire your tax related queries and i would get it solved!!!

Are you able to understand the replies and act accordingly to this thread ??

• Yes, able to understand BUT NOT able to take suggested course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat able to take desicions, BUT seek professional help in my area

• Find it tough to understand the replies hence always seek other professional help

• Not able to understand any of the replies !!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to know for FY 2010-2011 march 2011 salary which is credited in a/c in 01-apr-2011, will be consider as 2010-11 salary or next financial yr income in terms of income tax calculation . also if payroll cycle is 21-20 of each month and salary credited to each month on 1st, then march month salary will be treated of which FY salary for income tax calculation.

Is tax audit compulsory for a share trader?

I purchase shares of 2 lakhs daily and sell them on the same day. (marginplus)

so the annual turnover will exceed 60 lakhs.

and as per sec 44AB of IT Act it is compulsory to get accounts audited, for the assessee whose annual turnover exceeds 60 lakhs.

so is there any provision to get rid of audit or i have to get my accounts audited?

thanks in advance.

I want to know for FY 2010-2011 march 2011 salary which is credited in a/c in 01-apr-2011, will be consider as 2010-11 salary or next financial yr income in terms of income tax calculation . also if payroll cycle is 21-20 of each month and salary credited to each month on 1st, then march month salary will be treated of which FY salary for income tax calculation.

hi....

my few questions...

1. Is it legal to do forex trading with brokers outside India.

2. If yes, how do we show the relevant accounting enteries???

3. Under what heading does this income come.

If answer to first question is no, there are a few people here doing the trading, how do they do it????

Krishna.

is the money we get as stipend from educational institution is taxable...

they give 20 k rs per month ....so adding up it is 2.4lakh...

if i do not save up..is it taxable...

please advice...:):):)

Hi all....

I thought a lot of our traderji members would be having taxing issues...Hence i am launching this thread for people who wish to seek some advice on issues pertaining to Income Tax or Service Tax....

I would try to solve them to the best of my ability and knowledge....

See Ya all....

:):):):)
I WOULD LIKE TO ASK ONE QUESTION??

can a partnership firm have profits from commodity trading in derivatives??