Fire your tax related queries and i would get it solved!!!

Are you able to understand the replies and act accordingly to this thread ??

• Yes, able to understand BUT NOT able to take suggested course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat able to take desicions, BUT seek professional help in my area

• Find it tough to understand the replies hence always seek other professional help

• Not able to understand any of the replies !!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Romeo1998

two years back bhi aisa hi huwa tha, it was december n my itr wasnt processed, so i had submitted a grievance , n within a week itr got processed, but this time bcoz of covid i did not submit, par ab to bahut late ho gaya he, so will submit it today :)

Raj232

Raj232

grievance submit kiya to submit hi nahi ho raha he :pompus::DD:DD:DD naya website bahut bekaar he :DD:DD:DD
It will take 1-2 years for bugs to be fixed...:DD:DD:DD
Newspapers are saying that the new website will be fixed and operative from 18-June-2021

Last edited:

Romeo1998

no, it is still not working, cannot even select itr-1 for online filing
1624372561780.png

and then in downloads section, they have given common offline utility for itr 1 to 4.... i download n install... it is quite heavy but works... but it is full of bugs.... it does not show any tds deducted, does not show any advance tax paid... so its very unsafe to use it... i think last date is 30th sep... i will mostly file all itrs in sep :)
1624372758338.png

Raj232

New Tax website by Infosys but seems many bugs are yet to be fixed. Not sure how filing of tax returns will go this year. Many taxpayers are waiting for last year's tax return processing to be finished.

New website is more cosmetic .. lots of new options .. E-Campaign is also a tab which Taxpayer has to look into and respond. Deman notics was the old thing .. now lots of clarifications, etc.. soon it might become like whatsapp and all tax payers will be busy filling in and responding everyday to the tax guys :DD:bored: