Fire your tax related queries and i would get it solved!!!

Are you able to understand the replies and act accordingly to this thread ??

• Yes, able to understand BUT NOT able to take suggested course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat able to take desicions, BUT seek professional help in my area

• Find it tough to understand the replies hence always seek other professional help

• Not able to understand any of the replies !!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TracerBullet

Purchases data has to be shown in the manner similar to sell side data.
So do you mean that instead of "8. Purchases (net of refunds and duty or tax, if any)" = 3024090,

We should use 9-iii-Other direct expenses and add individual values for

1) Negative Trades- Futures = 102048
2) Negative Trades- Commodities = 2843707
3) Trading Charges = 78335

Thanks

Attachments

having salary 438366 and stcg 46301 in income tax site in itr 1 tax libility is 0 due to benefit of 87a which itr sud i file and wt will be tax.will it be only 15 pc on stcg or somthing else pl ans

having salary 438366 and stcg 46301 in income tax site in itr 1 tax libility is 0 due to benefit of 87a which itr sud i file and wt will be tax.will it be only 15 pc on stcg or somthing else pl ans
Isn't it a bit late for asking these kind of questions.

You can try using ClearTax portal, there you can upload all your forms and statements like
Form16, 26AS, and short / long term capital gains statements, they accept CAMS, Karvy and even Zerodha capital gain reports

The site will choose the form that is applicable for you, as you have capital gain, my guess is you will be filing ITR2

nac

I was talking to this guy yesterday, he don't want to file ITR but an institute he attended a while back says he has to file ITR not because it's beneficial because it's mandatory. My assumption is that if the income is less than 2.5 lakhs, we don't have to (leave the other factors like depositing over 1cr in the previous financial year and all) file ITR. I mean it's not compulsary/mandatory. He asked if he has to as the due date is just around the corner. I said no, but I wonder why they asked him to file. So I googled, now I am confused.

He traded in FNO, cash segment both intraday and delivery. There is no other income source. And turnover is about 10 lakhs.
FNO is in loss.
Intraday cash segment is in loss.
Delivery cash segment is in profit though not much, couple of thousands profit.

He has to (compulsory) file ITR?

"The finance minister has proposed higher TDS (tax deducted at source) or TCS (tax collected at source) rates in budget 2021 in order to make more people file income tax returns (ITR). New Sections 206AB and 206CCA had been proposed in the budget as a special provision for the deduction of higher rates of TDS and TCS, respectively for the non-filers of an income tax return"

Please post some details on this new rule for TDS.
and
- To whom, it is applicable (even applicable to people earning below 10000 per month)
- for Bank FDs and on small savings ( say even on 9/10K interest per year from these instruments)
- applicable to housewives (with no other income or income below 1 lakhs/ year) senior and super senior ladies etc