Fire your tax related queries and i would get it solved!!!

Are you able to understand the replies and act accordingly to this thread ??

• Yes, able to understand BUT NOT able to take suggested course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat able to take desicions, BUT seek professional help in my area

• Find it tough to understand the replies hence always seek other professional help

• Not able to understand any of the replies !!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are you so full of yourself all the time ! No one here is obligated to answer anything !
Did you ever gave a meaningful contribution here ?

you have also filed ITR3 but you never answered anyone's query but all the time asking your own !(I have posted many simple queries about ITR3 but never got any response by you ! ) So, its like you help nobody but everyone should help you and if they dont they are selfish ???

Dont point a figure at someone if you yourself are acting in a selfish manner and not helping anyone !
What do I tell you when I not yet done with my IT returns??? Another 10 days to go still. Till last year I have filled ITR 1, not shown trading activity, nor carried forward losses. I just thanked you for your response. I am a part time trader, salary is the main source. Investing second and then comes trading income. This year too I may fill ITR 1 only.

What do I tell you when I not yet done with my IT returns??? Another 10 days to go still. Till last year I have filled ITR 1, not shown trading activity, nor carried forward losses. I just thanked you for your response. I am a part time trader, salary is the main source. Investing second and then comes trading income. This year too I may fill ITR 1 only.
Also I am not this forum regular like many other people. Visit this place when I have a query.

Satya.

dear @Square
this is my thread-

http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/volatile-stocks-for-scalping.106720/

256 views & only 2 traders replied and this is a trading related forum,right and query was related to trading only...but still only 2 replies?
well,its an open forum and no one has any compulsion/obligated to reply my query or your query.Its not a paid forum or institution where members anyhow have to reply.

Satya.

@Square
IF its not an audit case,CA charges hardly 1000rs to 3000rs to file ITR2/3 or 4 depending on your city.So I wonder why dont you visit a CA as you are already a well salaried and then investor(jn your own words...)
You are already a professional person Sir..so didnt expect such immaturity from you dear Sir.

@superman
I saw u trying to file under presumptive taxation by urself..not a big deal,but if you get it done properly by CA in your city,it'll save you in case if you face any defective return or something else goes wrong...IF that ever happens then again you'll have to knock knock the Traderji Forum

amrutham

I am a full time trader and trading mainly in derivatives (mostly options).

For last FY ( FY 2017 -2018), I have a total trading turnover of 4.4 cr and gross profit of 13.76 lakhs.

Net profit is around 12.33 lakhs ( net of brokerage, turnover charges etc)

As per my understanding in my case,

1) Audit is mandatory, since turnover is more than 2 cr.
2) Last date for filing returns is Sept 30, instead of July 31st.

Can anyone please confirm?

Satya.

I am a full time trader and trading mainly in derivatives (mostly options).

For last FY ( FY 2017 -2018), I have a total trading turnover of 4.4 cr and gross profit of 13.76 lakhs.

Net profit is around 12.33 lakhs ( net of brokerage, turnover charges etc)

As per my understanding in my case,

1) Audit is mandatory, since turnover is more than 2 cr.
2) Last date for filing returns is Sept 30, instead of July 31st.

Can anyone please confirm?
1)Yes
2)Yes as you fall under an audit case

john302928

Hi To carry forward losses to next 8 years, does one need to get the account audited even though total turnover is less than 30lk in its only loss or one can file by himself and carry foward the losses if he is filing before 31 july? Could anyone please clarify and also share the Incometax rule pertaining to that. It would be of great help. Thanks a ton in advance

Has anyone done this by himself using cleartax website ie carry forwarding loss without getting auditing done?

ocil

Clear tax people are asking around Rs 14000 to file the ITR. 7 K for ITR and 7 K for auditor. They even not looking my Profit loss statement that does I need an audit or not.

Hi To carry forward losses to next 8 years, does one need to get the account audited even though total turnover is less than 30lk in its only loss or one can file by himself and carry foward the losses if he is filing before 31 july? Could anyone please clarify and also share the Incometax rule pertaining to that. It would be of great help. Thanks a ton in advance

Has anyone done this by himself using cleartax website ie carry forwarding loss without getting auditing done?