Fire your tax related queries and i would get it solved!!!

Are you able to understand the replies and act accordingly to this thread ??

• Yes, able to understand BUT NOT able to take suggested course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat able to take desicions, BUT seek professional help in my area

• Find it tough to understand the replies hence always seek other professional help

• Not able to understand any of the replies !!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

superman

Do we need to explicitly write the section applicable in Schedule BP if I dont want to take audits and show 6% +of trading turnover as profits

1532161989849.png

I hope I am entering it correctly ,, Section 44AD

@canikhil
It is interesting to note that you "tend" to help traders here, but despite you not owning this thread neither a sponsored member, you primary objective is soliciting business i.e. getting Audit done for trading members.
All your responses or thread serve this objective. I cannot stop you from doing that, but since you are not a sponsored member, you take liberty not to answer basic and simple queries which you obviously think will not fetch you Audit clients. You conveniently ignore, hoping that the member will never know the solution else where. We do get the solution but we also get to know the real you, in the process.
I had interacted with you through PM sometime back to understand your services and since I said no to your Audit service, you find it best not to respond to my basic query on IT filing I posted on this thread. Because you know that I will not be your Audit client.
I am posting this thread not to get the solution to my query but so that other members can understand your purpose of being here. And read your responses taking into account your ultimate objective of client sourcing.

VJAY

Dear square,
I don't think he (nikhil)doing soliciate his biz here...he never asked anyone to get his service ..he cleared many doubts of ours in 2 threads also posted many updates regarding IT...I personally cleared many doubts but he never asked me to get his paid services...IMO most of tj members know it..if one contacted him through PM its not his fault.....he never sent any PM for solcite his business....if you contacted him by PM its not his fault...
My views though every members views are different.

Dear square,
I don't think he (nikhil)doing soliciate his biz here...he never asked anyone to get his service ..he cleared many doubts of ours in 2 threads also posted many updates regarding IT...I personally cleared many doubts but he never asked me to get his paid services...IMO most of tj members know it..if one contacted him through PM its not his fault.....he never sent any PM for solcite his business....if you contacted him by PM its not his fault...
My views though every members views are different.
Dear Vijay, look all his responses and IT updates in the context of his paid services. The underlying agenda is to get clients do Audit and for that even if he has to give responses generic in nature he will or has to do that.
What explains his no response to my simple query marked specifically to him, ever since I interacted with him on PM earlier and was not open to his Audit services.
Look at the whole picture. You give some, hide some, confuse some and scare some. That hanging sword over your head ensures that you go after his paid services. Is it not conflict of interest that your profession is offering commercial services on the same area where you are assumingly giving free inputs to unknown people already direly needing some information.
Btw, is it not against the forum rules to solicit business, provide contact details even so through the PM?

TracerBullet

Dear Vijay, look all his responses and IT updates in the context of his paid services. The underlying agenda is to get clients do Audit and for that even if he has to give responses generic in nature he will or has to do that.
What explains his no response to my simple query marked specifically to him, ever since I interacted with him on PM earlier and was not open to his Audit services.
Look at the whole picture. You give some, hide some, confuse some and scare some. That hanging sword over your head ensures that you go after his paid services. Is it not conflict of interest that your profession is offering commercial services on the same area where you are assumingly giving free inputs to unknown people already direly needing some information.
Btw, is it not against the forum rules to solicit business, provide contact details even so through the PM?
1) He is under no obligation to reply
2) He may be busy with work. Deadline is getting closer ..
3) He has provided inputs many times for a long time for free. Did not ever see any comment that pushed towards using his paid services. If in return, some people get interested in using them on their own, good for all ..

Rather than overthink this, maybe you can use google and/or also try tax specific forums ..

Friends, now everybody please don't tell me that he is under no obligation to respond to any query here. I obviously know that, but was my query in the "Nature of Business" codes in the new ITR, so very difficult to answer by your "valued" member. Was my post offensive? Was that only for my benefit or for others too? Look at my other thread, some members are still not sure of that and there are confusing answers Your "valued" member is present here regularly and is responding to others regularly, more often now a days because it is tax filing season. So for a genuine query for which one does not have to type or think too much and the answer is simply giving the "code" number, there is no response, can't I conclude that because I no longer belong to his prospective client base.
See till the time you and other remain on the prospective list, the answers may come, but only to the extent of what you seek. If there was a sincere attempt to help, and then impress upon others then shouldnt the "valued" member give all information before any one asking it. Is it that he only can give us that information which does not cost any money. When taxation is your core business then isnt it that he would have known ALL the changes in IT filing this year or every year. Wouldnt it be nice and look genuine that he provide that information first here and create and genuine and caring impression. Anyways the money will be exchanged only for the Audit services and nothing other than that. So all other information is technically free, either he does it or some other experienced member, on this forum or some other forum.
And the reason to say no to his Audit services was also on the feedback I received from other old member on this forum, anyway that is another story.

Last edited:
If going to other forums is a proposed solution rather than getting all trading related information at one place than so be it. I rest my comments, understanding and thinking here.
Not worth wasting my time and peace on such things here. Sorry if I have hurt anyone. No further posts on this matter from my side. Thanks

superman

Friends, now everybody please don't tell me that he is under no obligation to respond to any query here. I obviously know that, but was my query in the "Nature of Business" codes in the new ITR, so very difficult to answer by your "valued" member. Was my post offensive? Was that only for my benefit or for others too? Look at my other thread, some members are still not sure of that and there are confusing answers Your "valued" member is present here regularly and is responding to others regularly, more often now a days because it is tax filing season. So for a genuine query for which one does not have to type or think too much and the answer is simply giving the "code" number, there is no response, can't I conclude that because I no longer belong to his prospective client base.
See till the time you and other remain on the prospective list, the answers may come, but only to the extent of what you seek. If there was a sincere attempt to help, and then impress upon others then shouldnt the "valued" member give all information before any one asking it. Is it that he only can give us that information which does not cost any money. When taxation is your core business then isnt it that he would have known ALL the changes in IT filing this year or every year. Wouldnt it be nice and look genuine that he provide that information first here and create and genuine and caring impression. Anyways the money will be exchanged only for the Audit services and nothing other than that. So all other information is technically free, either he does it or some other experienced member, on this forum or some other forum.
And the reason to say no to his Audit services was also on the feedback I received from other old member on this forum, anyway that is another story.
Why are you so full of yourself all the time ! No one here is obligated to answer anything !
Did you ever gave a meaningful contribution here ?

you have also filed ITR3 but you never answered anyone's query but all the time asking your own !(I have posted many simple queries about ITR3 but never got any response by you ! ) So, its like you help nobody but everyone should help you and if they dont they are selfish ???

Dont point a figure at someone if you yourself are acting in a selfish manner and not helping anyone !