Fire your tax related queries and i would get it solved!!!

Are you able to understand the replies and act accordingly to this thread ??

• Yes, able to understand BUT NOT able to take suggested course

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat able to take desicions, BUT seek professional help in my area

• Find it tough to understand the replies hence always seek other professional help

• Not able to understand any of the replies !!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

canikhil

Is it an idea or business need?

Bought new pc 5 monitors for trading purposes, is it idea or business expenses :D

Buying air conditioner too, that's an expense?

I think my turnover is high so will get audit done anyways
all the assets used for business are covered and depreciation is provided under different slab rates.

for IT products like computers depreciation is at 60%...for furniture etc 15% depreciation is permitted.

However, AO has the power to verify whether the assets are being used for business purpose or not.

The new 1 page ITR form, can the traders use it ?
Bhai, this newly introduced 1 page ITR is ITR 1 and so cannot be used by traders.

This new ITR form is meant for those, who have (any one or both)
1. Salary income
2. Income from house property, only 1 house property, if one has more than 1 hose property then, cannot use this form.

But a problem is there and this new ITR form may not be used by most of the individual. As dept has notified that, this form to be used by only these 2 categories, (and the fools) gone silent on income from other sources, and most of individuals have this sort of income, you, me, he, everyone. Which income is this. This is bank interest income, in any form. And no clarifications has been given for this.

So untill any clarification is not given of this aspect, this new form will be of no use for most of the individuals.

natjay

Is anyone facing this annoying problem while linking Aadhaar card to PAN card on the I-T site?

My name, DOB and gender are all exactly the same as in my PAN card but despite that, I get an authentication error while linking the two on the income tax efiling site. I tried multiple times, but it's failing. It should be a simple task but it's turning out to be a nightmare!

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Is anyone facing this annoying problem while linking Aadhaar card to PAN card on the I-T site?

My name, DOB and gender are all exactly the same as in my PAN card but despite that, I get an authentication error while linking the two on the income tax efiling site. I tried multiple times, but it's failing. It should be a simple task but it's turning out to be a nightmare!
may be site facing some problem
as mine was done quickly.

I received following mail from income tax CPC:

Statement of Financial transactions (SFT) should be filed by all reporting persons covered under Rule 114E of Income-tax Rules, 1962. Due date for filing the same in Form 61A is 31st May 2017. Detailed procedure of ITDREIN registration and upload of Form 61A is available under the "Help" section and updated Form 61A utility and Schema are available under the download section of http://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/ and https://www.cleanmoney.gov.in/

You are requested to submit the "SFT Preliminary Response" under compliance section post login to eFiling portal.

Online filing of form 61A requires a valid class 2 or 3 digital signature certificate of responsible person filing the same. Please refer "DSC Management Utility" manual under help section on how to generate the signature file, attaching the XML with signature and uploading of XML with signature file in eFiling portal.

I think i got this mail as i am required to audit my accounts under sec 44AB. Any one else got this mail ?