FIRE on FACOR ALLOYS

Friends, Please follow the FACOR ALLOYS counter. It has started upswing with huge volume. My studies based on previous data indicates that it will go from this range (today it has closed at around Rs.5.50/-) to Rs.10/-, Rs.13.75, Rs.19/- and Rs. 22.50/-

In near past also it has shown it's power. One can enter at this level to gain a handsome profit in this bull run. Best investing mates.:)

neel1002 said:
Friends, Please follow the FACOR ALLOYS counter. It has started upswing with huge volume. My studies based on previous data indicates that it will go from this range (today it has closed at around Rs.5.50/-) to Rs.10/-, Rs.13.75, Rs.19/- and Rs. 22.50/-

In near past also it has shown it's power. One can enter at this level to gain a handsome profit in this bull run. Best investing mates.:)

I dont know whether it will go up like you say. I do agree that the delivery level is more than 50% but since I have purchased and since then it is coming down. On what basis are you saying that it is going to go up. Since you have given the level also. Can you give the reason. If there is no reason, then it is rigged.

Hi Friends,

Now Facor Alloys is going down daily basis. I have purchased a huge quantity at Rs. 11.75. Please suggest what should do at this level.

Amit Goyal

neel1002 said:

Hi Friends,

Do nothing. You are doomed on this one. Keep holding and pray the company does not disappear from the bourses. Sorry for sounding harsh, but come on folks, do some fundamental checks before investing. And stay away from penny stocks.

I did some check on the fundamentals to see if I can help you. Bad news. The balance sheet is all screwed up. Reserves and surplus are -72Cr. Debt is 45 Cr, against equity of 56Cr.Capital work in progress is 0. And Net block is 22Cr.

In simple english, the company has no moeny. It does not have any growth assets. Whatever fixed assets it has, is too little. The shareholders dont have money. I dont know what are they going to do. If it were the US, they would be forced to declare bankrupcy.

On the flip side-

If they survived on similar performance last year, maybe they will make it this yr too. Will the stock shoot up if it shot up couple of months ago? Why are the promoters holding 75% of company? Too many questions ,and only 2 yrs data. Does anyone have their latest annual report?

All in all, I suggest you get some more info on the co. Or book losses and get into other plain vanilla companies with good fundamentals and juicy Technicals.

Thanks,

Mohan

The company is EXISTING and is working. It has it's balance sheet published. It is tyrue that company performance is not good and that's why only it is trading at Rs. 4/- !!!!! Though please don't forget that the face value is Rs.1/- !!!!!! A few months back, BIFR has asked the company to dilute the equity base and that's why this drop in price. So many FIs have purchased this stock in enormous quantities and are waiting for a price rise. Even in volume trade also one can see that there is a strong current of purchase everyday. Remember that it is a PENNY STOCK and one cannot compare it with TATA TEA or ITC. I would request my mates not to be worried and to wait patiently. I myself have collected this stock and am waiting !!!

neel1002 said:
The company is EXISTING and is working. It has it's balance sheet published. It is tyrue that company performance is not good and that's why only it is trading at Rs. 4/- !!!!! Though please don't forget that the face value is Rs.1/- !!!!!! A few months back, BIFR has asked the company to dilute the equity base and that's why this drop in price. So many FIs have purchased this stock in enormous quantities and are waiting for a price rise. Even in volume trade also one can see that there is a strong current of purchase everyday. Remember that it is a PENNY STOCK and one cannot compare it with TATA TEA or ITC. I would request my mates not to be worried and to wait patiently. I myself have collected this stock and am waiting !!!
Good Luck Neel! We will be watching this counter.

- Mohan

mohanlate said:
Hi Friends,

Do nothing. You are doomed on this one. Keep holding and pray the company does not disappear from the bourses. Sorry for sounding harsh, but come on folks, do some fundamental checks before investing. And stay away from penny stocks.

I did some check on the fundamentals to see if I can help you. Bad news. The balance sheet is all screwed up. Reserves and surplus are -72Cr. Debt is 45 Cr, against equity of 56Cr.Capital work in progress is 0. And Net block is 22Cr.

In simple english, the company has no moeny. It does not have any growth assets. Whatever fixed assets it has, is too little. The shareholders dont have money. I dont know what are they going to do. If it were the US, they would be forced to declare bankrupcy.

On the flip side-

If they survived on similar performance last year, maybe they will make it this yr too. Will the stock shoot up if it shot up couple of months ago? Why are the promoters holding 75% of company? Too many questions ,and only 2 yrs data. Does anyone have their latest annual report?

All in all, I suggest you get some more info on the co. Or book losses and get into other plain vanilla companies with good fundamentals and juicy Technicals.

Thanks,

Mohan

My friend, the information you might have provided might be correct but you seem to have given half baked information, the following information are provided. By the way, last years information about profit and loss is not there because it was a BIFR case I suppose but right now they are showing profit and the delivery is more than 95% and for your information the promotors are holding more than 75% of the stock as per data available on BSE for September, 2005. I have not seen a company which is going down the drain and the promotors holding 75% of the stock. Almost all the companies going down the drain the promotors holdings is very very less or even less than 7%.

Tax -0.24 -0.22
Profit after Tax 61.26 63.49
Net Profit 61.26 63.49
DELIVERY 95%

Promoters
Indian Promoters 62781912 54.51
Persons acting in Concert 24147601 20.97
Sub Total 86929513 75.48

hometypist said:
My friend, the information you might have provided might be correct but you seem to have given half baked information, the following information are provided. By the way, last years information about profit and loss is not there because it was a BIFR case I suppose but right now they are showing profit and the delivery is more than 95% and for your information the promotors are holding more than 75% of the stock as per data available on BSE for September, 2005. I have not seen a company which is going down the drain and the promotors holding 75% of the stock. Almost all the companies going down the drain the promotors holdings is very very less or even less than 7%.

Tax -0.24 -0.22
Profit after Tax 61.26 63.49
Net Profit 61.26 63.49
DELIVERY 95%

Promoters
Indian Promoters 62781912 54.51
Persons acting in Concert 24147601 20.97
Sub Total 86929513 75.48
Hi Hometypist,

You could be right and I could be wrong. By the way there was a block deal today on BSE -

FACOR ALLOYS DEEPEE SALES CORPORATION S 1000000 4.21

Deepee Sales Corp SOLD 1 million shares at 4.21.

Best Luck !

Mohan

mohanlate said:
Hi Hometypist,

You could be right and I could be wrong. By the way there was a block deal today on BSE -

FACOR ALLOYS DEEPEE SALES CORPORATION S 1000000 4.21

Deepee Sales Corp SOLD 1 million shares at 4.21.

Best Luck !

Mohan

Yes, there was a block deal. We can only wait and watch as I have seen that entities which are not known do circular trading just to increase the price as it has happened today and naturally the price is taken from there to a higher level.