Finvasia

I can trade nse index options, nse currency options and mcx options so why are bse options hidden? :confusedd:

You are using Shoonya as well so why are you NOT able to access sensex options? :eekk: If you can, then educate all of us how you did it.
just few days back I had emailed finvasia for SENSEX options.. They replied they do not have that as yet... so it will not show up for adding in watchlist

VJAY

Dear Finvasia,
Are you not learnt from your earlier issues? you cant solve the order issues?your all lines and live chat off when any issue happens in live........I think sure you will loss your client base soon

Dear Finvasia,
Are you not learnt from your earlier issues? you cant solve the order issues?your all lines and live chat off when any issue happens in live........I think sure you will loss your client base soon
Live chat conveniently disappears when such problems occur...

Also notification was that "AN ERROR DUE TO NCL" what is NCL I wonder ?? Does anyone know ?

Finvasia

Dear Finvasia,
Hi @VJAY! We regret the inconvenience you might have faced. However, rest assured that our team is constantly putting efforts on providing a seamless trading experience to our customers. Thank you for your patience.