Finvasia

VJAY

Shoonya screener is Faltu ... thats 15 min of my life i am neevr getting back
today got email to try i tried .. now i am searching how do i unsubcribe lol

today i decided to test it and it was so faltu

its a screener when u can put custom string and it searches
like say if i want to find daily high of all stock listed in bse ipo index then it should search that and display result

Or stock whose profit is double in this quarter i must be able to specify condition in search

your shit pre preprogrammed ikf is useless if it was affective you would have already beated Ambani so it donot work u know it i know it too
for your falu Ai screener no one will pay u 800 700 a month .. atleast i am not ... i will not use it even if u pay me 400 a month.
bring me feature i requested i be frst to pay u 1000 a month :xD

if u really wanna earn .. make ai your faltu free and bring R.s 10 per order u will make a lot Keeping AMC zero

Now tell me how do i unsubcribe from it or u gone a charge me 900 at end of month for this piece of shit
There is no unsubscribe button Add that first of first ....
:D:D:D:D:D

Verde

From shoonya desktop, select NFO, then OPTIDX to get nse options.

how to get BSE index options ? select bse.........then?

Post it here for the benefit of all.

From shoonya desktop, select NFO, then OPTIDX to get nse options.

how to get BSE index options ? select bse.........then?

Post it here for the benefit of all.
Maybe you have to get that segment activated first. Ask their customer support.

Verde

Is it possible to webscrape moneycontrol site for (top gainers section) for a strategy i require?Can i be blocked?
By default ALL brokers activate everything........ currencies and their options/futures, commodities, mf. If nse nfo is activated so should bse 'nfo'.

Verde

I can trade nse index options, nse currency options and mcx options so why are bse options hidden? :confusedd:

You are using Shoonya as well so why are you NOT able to access sensex options? :eekk: If you can, then educate all of us how you did it.

I can trade nse index options, nse currency options and mcx options so why are bse options hidden? :confusedd:

You are using Shoonya as well so why are you NOT able to access sensex options? :eekk: If you can, then educate all of us how you did it.
Never looked at it :D Not experimenting these days.