Finvasia

@Finvasia
Here is the NSE circular you have referred https://archives.nseindia.com/content/circulars/CMPT56494.pdf
But I'm unable to find the terms you have mentioned in the mail- "Effective from Tuesday, May 02, 2023, you will not be able to avail CNC sell credit in your trading account on the same day. Earlier, 80% of the sell margin was made available for trading on the same day and rest 20% was kept on hold. However, from May 02, 2023, the CNC sell credit margin won't be available on the same day to execute trades."

No need to ask for client code, reply here only for the sake of other traders also.

Raju

My machine issue - removed post

Last edited:

Vmaster369

they got me good....

i sold yesterday

they said money tomorrow
today i see only 80% money that too says unclear margin is there cannt widthraw lol i ask them where did u miss 20%
they giving BS that budh purnima so we keep 20% lmao

so hopefully now i get money on monday lol
well i bought shares back from 80% today praying hope price dont go up by monday..

only finvasia can play this BS in name of rules .. while other broker carry bussiness as normal .

@timepass why only finvasia follws rule while big broker and other broker dont follow rule BWt there is no BS mentioned in circular so i said true
in name of circular finvasia is making us all fool

Last edited by a moderator:
they got me good....

i sold yesterday

they said money tomorrow
today i see only 80% money that too says unclear margin is there cannt widthraw lol i ask them where did u miss 20%
they giving BS that budh purnima so we keep 20% lmao

so hopefully now i get money on monday lol
well i bought shares back from 80% today praying hope price dont go up by monday..

only finvasia can play this BS in name of rules .. while other broker carry bussiness as normal .

@ Timepass why only finvasia follws rule while big broker and other broker dont follow rule BWt there is no BS mentioned in circular so i said true
in name of circular finvasia is making us all fool
Please raise a ticket with them, have them give reasons in writing.

If not satisfied, escalate by writing to SCORES.

Keep us updated about it.

@Finvasia , please look at this issue.

Vmaster369

i have applied for upstock demate account already...

video does so much praise to finvasia
finvasia you should see it

Today got message of unpledge of shares without my consent. Any body face this type of issue.

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
@Finvasia please look into this and respond.
@1ramana please mention your client id.

Vmaster369

Shoonya screener is Faltu ... thats 15 min of my life i am neevr getting back
today got email to try i tried .. now i am searching how do i unsubcribe lol

today i decided to test it and it was so faltu

its a screener when u can put custom string and it searches
like say if i want to find daily high of all stock listed in bse ipo index then it should search that and display result

Or stock whose profit is double in this quarter i must be able to specify condition in search

your shit pre preprogrammed ikf is useless if it was affective you would have already beated Ambani so it donot work u know it i know it too
for your falu Ai screener no one will pay u 800 700 a month .. atleast i am not ... i will not use it even if u pay me 400 a month.
bring me feature i requested i be frst to pay u 1000 a month :xD

if u really wanna earn .. make ai your faltu free and bring R.s 10 per order u will make a lot Keeping AMC zero

Now tell me how do i unsubcribe from it or u gone a charge me 900 at end of month for this piece of shit
There is no unsubscribe button Add that first of first ....

Last edited: