Finvasia

brokenbull

I too wanted the audio notifications. Found them in Help--> settings --> Notify

View attachment 49152

As for this morning's issues, there was some terminal notification about it.

The delivery handling charges @Rs. 9 + GST per scrip are the lowest of all brokers that I know of. Do check your backoffice financial ledger. There is no separate contract note / bill for this, must be a JV entry.
Thanks.
But where is the HELP & SETTINGS tab? not in desktop shoonya which is open now ! i

brokenbull

iam using Brave browser . It is not showing all the top options as you seen in yours.
Tomorrow I will log in chrome or microsoft browser and try. Now I have logged in to phone for the MCX session. Android shoonya has settings but not an option to set the order execution notifications with sound.

iam using Brave browser . It is not showing all the top options as you seen in yours.
Tomorrow I will log in chrome or microsoft browser and try. Now I have logged in to phone for the MCX session. Android shoonya has settings but not an option to set the order execution notifications with sound.
Thanks. This is the first time I heard of brave browser :)

Yes, my screenshot is of Shoonya desktop. You must be using the browser based version.

brokenbull

Thanks. This is the first time I heard of brave browser :)

Yes, my screenshot is of Shoonya desktop. You must be using the browser based version.
oh i forgot there is desktop downloadable in shoonya. i used it when NEST was there in 2020-21.
yes iam using browser based shoonya in my 11" asus mini laptop.(4 gb ram/128 gb hard disk) i tried just now in Edge. same as BRAVE. (brave no ads peroid from any forum or web page.) brave works for all banks also for internet banking.
i have no desk top computer /no broad band./no tv connection .
my previous 15 inch latop (1 tb /12 gb ram) committed harakiri falling from the table a year ago {slipping from the new laptop stand }. lazy to get it repaired. i do have a 32 inch smart tv which i use sometimes as a monitor for my only 11 inch compact notebook computer or watch internet in tv via ytube via mobile phone's net connected to tv.
i filed ITR-3 last year thro mobile phone successfully( EQUITY (no options) currency silvermic goldguinea futures trading as a business }
ONLY internet connectivity fot the last 18 months is 2 mobile prepaid (airtel.Idea) one back up BSNL SIM for travelling .
i will try to down load shoonya desktop app.

Vmaster369

So is this rule chnage by Sebi or is this new fule made by finvasia ?

now i dont get 80% credits wtf

Anyone got email or u guys didnt knew untill i pasted here

or sebit being ****** chnages all rule whenevr it want however we want .. let sebi come up with rule u buy share u not allowed to sell for 30 yrs then we all be rich billionaires. sita ram did that for 3 yrs lol why cannt sebi do for 30 yrs lmao

Subject: Important Notification Regarding the Changes in CNC Sell Credit As per the recent update in SEBI circular reference No. SEBI/HO/MRD2_DCAP/CIR/2021/0598 dated July 20, 2021, and NSE circular reference No. NCL/CMPT/56494 dated April 26, 2023, on "Short Allocation of Collaterals” we would like to inform you that there will be changes in CNC sell credit in your trading account. Effective from Tuesday, May 02, 2023, you will not be able to avail CNC sell credit in your trading account on the same day. Earlier, 80% of the sell margin was made available for trading on the same day and rest 20% was kept on hold. However, from May 02, 2023, the CNC sell credit margin won't be available on the same day to execute trades. These changes will be in effect until the next update.

ARE all broker doing this coz i googled
https://archives.nseindia.com/content/circulars/CMPT56494.pdf
there it never said u not allowed to by 80% of margin on same day .. hit of 3 CR as per moneycontrol has made finvasia go bawla

i feel finvasia is just making client fools

so did any of you guys knew from 2 may we will not get 80% credit on same day or was it just me lol

Last edited by a moderator:

VJAY

So is this rule chnage by Sebi or is this new fule made by finvasia ?

now i dont get 80% credits wtf

Anyone got email or u guys didnt knew untill i pasted here

or sebit being ****** chnages all rule whenevr it want however we want .. let sebi come up with rule u buy share u not allowed to sell for 30 yrs then we all be rich billionaires. sita ram did that for 3 yrs lol why cannt sebi do for 30 yrs lmao

Subject: Important Notification Regarding the Changes in CNC Sell Credit As per the recent update in SEBI circular reference No. SEBI/HO/MRD2_DCAP/CIR/2021/0598 dated July 20, 2021, and NSE circular reference No. NCL/CMPT/56494 dated April 26, 2023, on "Short Allocation of Collaterals” we would like to inform you that there will be changes in CNC sell credit in your trading account. Effective from Tuesday, May 02, 2023, you will not be able to avail CNC sell credit in your trading account on the same day. Earlier, 80% of the sell margin was made available for trading on the same day and rest 20% was kept on hold. However, from May 02, 2023, the CNC sell credit margin won't be available on the same day to execute trades. These changes will be in effect until the next update.

ARE all broker doing this coz i googled
https://archives.nseindia.com/content/circulars/CMPT56494.pdf
there it never said u not allowed to by 80% of margin on same day .. hit of 3 CR as per moneycontrol has made finvasia go bawla

i feel finvasia is just making client fools

so did any of you guys knew from 2 may we will not get 80% credit on same day or was it just me lol
Only finvasia sent this mail...no other brokers ...Other brokers still giving margin same as before......