Finvasia

Verde

220323.png

After ages I decided to see if Shoonya charts had improved, but no improvement. Instead of providing such shit, don't provide any charting at all.
The best part is that the software programmers have the guts to put their company name on it. :yuck:

Most of the popular indicators aren't available. The Macd line colors cannot even be changed to 2 different ones.

Only 1 day's data comes on the screen.

All in all, truly cringeworthy. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Raju

Hi @Raju! Please note, brokerage is zero in both Intraday and Delivery. Kindly inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch to address your concern. Regards
Today also I am seeing
1679508987420.png
in view limits section

Raju

@Finvasia - How to add market profile on your desktop charts ?

And one more issue I faced is volume indicator when added does not print volume bar continously . I have to reset chart to 1 min or close the chart and then see volume bar.

Last edited:

Raju

@Finvasia - How to add market profile on your desktop charts ?

And one more issue I faced is volume indicator when added does not print volume bar continously . I have to reset chart to 1 min or close the chart and then see volume bar.

See how the volume bar stops showing after sometime

1679633048795.png

Missing Volumne
1679637961163.png

Last edited:

Raju

I use the desktop Shoonya only for trading. For charting I depend on other softwares.
Which broker would you recommend for charts ? . I trade part time as have full time job and would not want to invest in truedata etc