Finvasia

Thats what I am telling SEBI regulation applied only on your platform... PayIN amount update max take 20 30 min on any broker platform and mostly its instant .. like you had earlier... dont throw ur failure on implementation on clients
its lie or misleading by their RMS inefficient .my broker provide limits instantly and can place order.
Wait a few days. Maybe the other brokers will follow up.

Infooo

Wait a few days. Maybe the other brokers will follow up.
Its lack of proper implementation, two years old circular would have implemented by other brokers till now... our Finvasia have to first transfer fund to exchange then in about 2 hrs provide us limit...which has to be due to lack of proper implementation

Vmaster369

Today i did RTGS in Finvasia money was not credited instantly.
whats point of UPI /IMPS ?RTGS you killed there extistance.... how about u move to cheque only why even keep online transfer when it doesnt serves purpose ....
================
Dear Investors, Starting February 13, 2023, demat and trading account holders will only be able to place orders after the funds are allocated to the exchange on an "Intraday Allocation Basis". During this ongoing process, there may be a delay in the pay-in process, which is expected to take an additional 2 hours. For instance, if you pay in and transfer funds at 9 AM, trading limits shall be updated at 11 AM. In addition, you will not be able to avail the benefit of CNC sell credit in your trading account on the same day. These changes will be in effect until further notice.
Inconvenience Regretted.

So when was you going to email us this this notice after we transfer funds and our funds get stuck with you ? you suck u are gone a loose customer. well u lost 1 customer already tho

==== After lot of talking to customer service after 90 min funds is credited to my account zzzz

so for 90 min they was using my funds

Last edited:

brokenbull

i have stopped pay-in remitting via NEFT RTGS from my bank app or internet banking. what works best is initiate payin fron finvasia desktop or mobile app.
today at 6.45am i paid in 100k from desktop shoonya via upi.credited in trading account in1 hour.
later at 1.39pm i tried another 50k via upi, but my bank said upi daily limit is reached. then i tried via netbanking via desktopshoonya , (extra rs 8.{razorpay charges), i was hoping credit possibly before close or 3pm. surprisingly 50k got credited with in 30-40 minutes.
I no longer bother calling finvasia or chat. max 2 hours or earlier.
usa 10 year int rate popped up leading to S&P tanking and dragging down banknifty aggressively.
no carnage in metals or energy. only banking counters.

i have stopped pay-in remitting via NEFT RTGS from my bank app or internet banking. what works best is initiate payin fron finvasia desktop or mobile app.
today at 6.45am i paid in 100k from desktop shoonya via upi.credited in trading account in1 hour.
later at 1.39pm i tried another 50k via upi, but my bank said upi daily limit is reached. then i tried via netbanking via desktopshoonya , (extra rs 8.{razorpay charges), i was hoping credit possibly before close or 3pm. surprisingly 50k got credited with in 30-40 minutes.
I no longer bother calling finvasia or chat. max 2 hours or earlier.
usa 10 year int rate popped up leading to S&P tanking and dragging down banknifty aggressively.
no carnage in metals or energy. only banking counters.
for UPI, the daily limit is 100k, through any platform.

Today i did RTGS in Finvasia money was not credited instantly.
whats point of UPI /IMPS ?RTGS you killed there extistance.... how about u move to cheque only why even keep online transfer when it doesnt serves purpose ....
================
Dear Investors, Starting February 13, 2023, demat and trading account holders will only be able to place orders after the funds are allocated to the exchange on an "Intraday Allocation Basis". During this ongoing process, there may be a delay in the pay-in process, which is expected to take an additional 2 hours. For instance, if you pay in and transfer funds at 9 AM, trading limits shall be updated at 11 AM. In addition, you will not be able to avail the benefit of CNC sell credit in your trading account on the same day. These changes will be in effect until further notice.
Inconvenience Regretted.

So when was you going to email us this this notice after we transfer funds and our funds get stuck with you ? you suck u are gone a loose customer. well u lost 1 customer already tho

==== After lot of talking to customer service after 90 min funds is credited to my account zzzz

so for 90 min they was using my funds
I just noticed, there was an email about it on 13th Feb.

1676649570006.png

How come this comes into effect after 18 months ?