Finvasia

neo.mx

@Finvasia

Consider I have 1000 shares of X in my demat account out of which 500 pledged and 500 is free. Now if I sell 500 shares then it should be debited from free 500 shares.

But your system is unnecessarily unpledging other 500 shares and debiting from that.

It is unnecessarily increasing pledge unpledge charges.

Please check from you end why this is happening.

Finvasia

With the T+1 settlement in place, it is indeed a moment of pride for India on Republic Day.

As per NSE Circular NSE/CMTR/54992, the Indian equities market will entirely switch to a shorter trading cycle known as the T+1 settlement on January 27, 2023.
This change will shorten the settlement cycle by a day, thus reducing the risk of pay-in/pay-out defaults, lowering margin requirements, and giving investors more liquidity with the availability of funds and securities.
Shoonya t+1 Settlement.png

Finvasia

@Finvasia

Consider I have 1000 shares of X in my demat account out of which 500 pledged and 500 is free. Now if I sell 500 shares then it should be debited from free 500 shares.

But your system is unnecessarily unpledging other 500 shares and debiting from that.

It is unnecessarily increasing pledge unpledge charges.

Please check from you end why this is happening.
Hi @neo.mx! Please inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding your concern. Regards

brokenbull

Dear Finvasia
1.after 2 years gap re activted trading accounts, signed docs via aadhar + video kyc done and got new password also.
2. Now to check pay in
a. did a NEFT payment of ₹1 to FINVASxxxxxx
b. Then did a NEFT of ₹2 to your HDFC account no.
c. since shoonya app dis not refect for 5-6 hours (saturday i know) , opened the app and made a pay in of Rs 3 via upi and completed in bank upi app.
d. next day (today ) shoonya app was showing credit of Rs 3 ! ( i was not sure whether it was two NEFT payments or upi payin.
e To check further I dis a fresh ₹4 upi add via shoonya app and completed transaction. 10 minutes later showing 7 balance.
iam a bit allergic to transfer RTGS quantity funds via app add balance UPI process.
what is the fastest mode to add funds which will reflect balance with in 30 minutes with out contacting your support via email/chat .
f. give email id of relevant authority who updates "payin " to trading account.
or UPI payin to FINVASXXXXXX is the fastest? I have sent many emails since yestrday for clarification. week end i know. do clariy which will useful to others.

brokenbull

Hi @timepass! Yes, you can do BTST except for trade to trade stocks. Regards
CDSL pin by sms otp is for every scrip or any one scrip does for all the scrips for the day?
also if have say 1000 shares of a scrip say Niftybee, to put limit sell (BTST or DMAT T2) in 2 lots at different prices, one time cdsl authorisation or for each order for the same scrip additional authorisation?

Dear Finvasia
1.after 2 years gap re activted trading accounts, signed docs via aadhar + video kyc done and got new password also.
2. Now to check pay in
a. did a NEFT payment of ₹1 to FINVASxxxxxx
b. Then did a NEFT of ₹2 to your HDFC account no.
c. since shoonya app dis not refect for 5-6 hours (saturday i know) , opened the app and made a pay in of Rs 3 via upi and completed in bank upi app.
d. next day (today ) shoonya app was showing credit of Rs 3 ! ( i was not sure whether it was two NEFT payments or upi payin.
e To check further I dis a fresh ₹4 upi add via shoonya app and completed transaction. 10 minutes later showing 7 balance.
iam a bit allergic to transfer RTGS quantity funds via app add balance UPI process.
what is the fastest mode to add funds which will reflect balance with in 30 minutes with out contacting your support via email/chat .
f. give email id of relevant authority who updates "payin " to trading account.
or UPI payin to FINVASXXXXXX is the fastest? I have sent many emails since yestrday for clarification. week end i know. do clariy which will useful to others.
I am using Shoonya desktop. Transfer funds using the link in the app and then UPI. The funds show up almost instantly.