Finvasia

Hi!
Kindly inbox your registered mobile number/email or PAN, we'll have one of our executives get in touch regarding your concern.
Regards
I am in live chat right now, waiting for Ayush to check it.

Ticket Number: 1672216272849

Finvasia

Dear Traders

In accordance with the SEBI guidelines, the quarterly settlement of the running account will take place today, Jan 6, 2023.

For more information: https://bit.ly/3SZLze2
In case of any queries, feel free to reach out to our support. We'll be happy to assist.

#ShoonyabyFinvasia #ShoonyaApp #newupdates #trading #investing

Attachments

Hi!
Kindly inbox your registered mobile number/email or PAN, we'll have one of our executives get in touch regarding your concern.
Regards
I am in live chat right now, waiting for Ayush to check it.

Ticket Number: 1672216272849
I have re-submitted the 5 documents and esigned everything and received the documents.

Hope that now you will expedite the process and enable my account.

Finvasia

I have re-submitted the 5 documents and esigned everything and received the documents.

Hope that now you will expedite the process and enable my account.
Hi @timepass! As informed by the team, your account has been activated from our end. Also, one of our executives tried to reach out you on your registered number but was unable to connect. Kindly share an appropriate time to talk. Regards

Hi @timepass! As informed by the team, your account has been activated from our end. Also, one of our executives tried to reach out you on your registered number but was unable to connect. Kindly share an appropriate time to talk. Regards
I called back.

Yes, the account is activated. I have transferred funds.

I have raised another ticket for activation of FNO and currency. The call must have been about that. My earlier submission of 2 months bank statement was not accepted, so I have uploaded (on Prism) 1 year statement.

Edit : It is ticket no. 1672216272849

Document verified, accepted, then esigned by me just now.

Last edited:

Finvasia

I called back.

Yes, the account is activated. I have transferred funds.

I have raised another ticket for activation of FNO and currency. The call must have been about that. My earlier submission of 2 months bank statement was not accepted, so I have uploaded (on Prism) 1 year statement.

Edit : It is ticket no. 1672216272849

Document verified, accepted, then esigned by me just now.
Hi @timepass! As informed by the team, your account has been activated in FnO segment. Feel free to reach out to our support for any other query. Regards

Hi @timepass! As informed by the team, your account has been activated in FnO segment. Feel free to reach out to our support for any other query. Regards
Thanks. Everything activated, all tickets taken care of, received a phone call for scheduled audio tutorial (30 min call).

Placed some orders. Thanks for everything.