Finvasia

Romeo1998

give address of mumbai branch i am visit it ...
And what does one has to do to shift account to mumbai based branch?
Bhai, to quickly get any issue sorted, i always contact the highest authority available, for all my problems i directly contact the CEO or Director or Managing Directors of the Company....
Ceo of Finvasia is Mr. Tajinder Virk
The CEO of the company always love their company very much, it is their baby n they take very good care of it n love to hear what others have to say n how to improve it more n more :)
u can directly send him email on his email ids...
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

some r his personal ids n some r job related...
good luck...

Did any client got an unusual charge in their financial ledger on Nov. 17 2022 with narration -- "CASH STAMP DUTY'?
Wondering what is that charge for ? usually stamp duty are always in to contract note but this was a general entry
@timepass - if you have account with them - can you please check your financial ledger to find any such entry on your ledger?

@timepass - if you have account with them - can you please check your financial ledger to find any such entry on your ledger?
I dont have an account with them as yet. Still thinking about it.

cloudTrader

Did any finvaisa customer got an unusual charge in their financial ledger on Nov. 17 2022 with narration -- "CASH STAMP DUTY'?
Wondering what is that charge for ? usually stamp duty are always in contract note but this was a general entry
@Finvasia @Vmaster369 @Romeo1998 @neo.mx @vij @jaykdodiya @cloudTrader
On 17th I am seeing an entry mentioned as FO Stamp Duty in Narration and Segment CAP.

Add: That day there is no Stamp Duty mentioned [read ZERO] in my Contract Note.

Last edited: