Finvasia

Finvasia

@ Finvasia Can you put a cancell button in payout .. that be very helpful in case we decide to buy soemthing after payout is submitted.

today i came to know there is no cancell payout in finvasia ...
i place a money widthraw order @10;00 am and markets were down at 3;15 pm i tried to cancell but it dont have option lol
could have bought nifty if there was payout cancell button or soemthing. this feature is missingin finvasia ...

Hi @Vmaster369! We'll have your suggestion passed on to the concerned team. Regards

cloudTrader

@Finvasia,

If I try to put an order in the first few seconds [almost 5-10 seconds] of market opening then very consistently [almost everyday] it never gets placed instantly through Shoonya Desktop. This is really a nuisance. The order goes into a vacuum, after passage of another 30-45 seconds the order gets placed and you obviously know very well how important it is in case of Banknifty Options losing this much of time. Gap of 30-45 seconds is a sure shot lost opportunity. I am really getting frustrated of this very consistent disability. Every day I have to Cancel my first order which remains unfilled religiously.

Also please don't put the onus on me as I am using a very high end Gaming laptop with more than 100 Mbps Fixed Line Internet Connection. So no lag on my side.

Finvasia

@Finvasia,

If I try to put an order in the first few seconds [almost 5-10 seconds] of market opening then very consistently [almost everyday] it never gets placed instantly through Shoonya Desktop. This is really a nuisance. The order goes into a vacuum, after passage of another 30-45 seconds the order gets placed and you obviously know very well how important it is in case of Banknifty Options losing this much of time. Gap of 30-45 seconds is a sure shot lost opportunity. I am really getting frustrated of this very consistent disability. Every day I have to Cancel my first order which remains unfilled religiously.

Also please don't put the onus on me as I am using a very high end Gaming laptop with more than 100 Mbps Fixed Line Internet Connection. So no lag on my side.
Hi @cloudTrader! Could you please inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding your concern. Regards