Finvasia

@Finvasia hi, there. I was not following up on the whole thread. Could you please tell me what happened to SaclperT android app? Are you no longer working on it? The last time I checked it was 15 days ago and it was not working. In fact, since my joining the platform last summer, I have never found it working.

Finvasia

dont transfer money by virtual account number using imps. money is not credited to your trading account.i have done fund transfer using VA and imps got whatsapp confirmation also from finvasia but amount not shown in my trading account.
Hi @jaykdodiya! We hope that the issue is resolved now. If the issue still persists, kindly inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding your concern. Regards

Finvasia

@Finvasia hi, there. I was not following up on the whole thread. Could you please tell me what happened to SaclperT android app? Are you no longer working on it? The last time I checked it was 15 days ago and it was not working. In fact, since my joining the platform last summer, I have never found it working.
Hi @m9it! Please note, we are only providing Shoonya as trading platform. Regards

Finvasia

Stay up to date on everything related to Shoonya by joining our newly launched announcement channel on Telegram. It will help our Shoonya community stay updated with all news, developments, etc. You can join our channel either by directly scanning the QR code or by clicking the link https://t.me/Shoonya_App
New Telegram post channel.png

Vmaster369

SaclperT is dead already ..go to playstore and install shoonya .. this is what that will work on phone .
for pc too shoonya for desktop its in downlaod section of finvasia site

stay away from telegram .

Vmaster369

@ Finvasia Can you put a cancell button in payout .. that be very helpful in case we decide to buy soemthing after payout is submitted.

today i came to know there is no cancell payout in finvasia ...
i place a money widthraw order @10;00 am and markets were down at 3;15 pm i tried to cancell but it dont have option lol
could have bought nifty if there was payout cancell button or soemthing. this feature is missingin finvasia ...

Infooo

@ Finvasia Can you put a cancell button in payout .. that be very helpful in case we decide to buy soemthing after payout is submitted.

today i came to know there is no cancell payout in finvasia ...
i place a money widthraw order @10;00 am and markets were down at 3;15 pm i tried to cancell but it dont have option lol
could have bought nifty if there was payout cancell button or soemthing. this feature is missingin finvasia ...

That is qhy I am saying there should be two payout in a day... one at 11AM and another could be at 5PM... Finvasia should seriously think about it..

Vmaster369

i am happy with 1 payment just need cancell payout button . in old finvasia app like scalpert that use to exsists...