Finvasia

Finvasia

Dear Traders!

As per the NSE Circular, it is mandatory to have two-factor authentication on your account on EXE, Web and Mobile.
To generate the TOTP, the user would have to download any authenticator app like Microsoft authenticator, Google authenticator on their smartphones using Play store and App store.

Here is the FAQ: https://finvasia.com/faqs/shoonya-mobile/how-to-log-in-to-shoonya-using-two-factor-authentication

To know more, check out the video:
If you have any questions regarding this, we are happy to help.

2FA.png

Vmaster369

yay more unwanted complexity .....
so if i decide not to renew my mobile phone or / loose phone in tran i wont be able to log and square off position yay ?

why not put birth date as 2 factor .... upstock has only birth date as 2 factor and not stupid phone number ....

Sebi A hole forgot we live in Democracy so i want a opt out from this stupid move .

Raj232

yay more unwanted complexity .....
so if i decide not to renew my mobile phone or / loose phone in tran i wont be able to log and square off position yay ?

why not put birth date as 2 factor .... upstock has only birth date as 2 factor and not stupid phone number ....

Sebi A hole forgot we live in Democracy so i want a opt out from this stupid move .
NSE gets its tricks from a secret Himalayan Baba.. to make the stuff more and more difficult for a retail trader. Multiple devices etc.
So trading in wife's account from office will involve having to call her up for the OTP :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also, many algo softwares will now need to be modified to allow for this OTP/TOTP thing.

Vmaster369

ahh you right this is done so wife knows what shares husands buys in her name
ok got it ;xD
Or may be hubby can just get second sim ....

may be this move is to boost second sim thats falling demand lmao

If this was really in public interest then otp would have been sent to both mobile and email

Verde

shoo.png

shoo2.png

On the desktop version there is NO Get OTP command :mad::mad:

Why should I install an authenticator app on my phone?

My bank account doesn't ask for OTP unless I want to transfer money, but NSE wants it for login. If it was for buying shares, that is different.

The retard who thought up this brainless move needs to be sacked.

Last edited:

cloudTrader

View attachment 48272
View attachment 48274

On the desktop version there is NO Get OTP command :mad::mad:

Why should I install an authenticator app on my phone?

My bank account doesn't ask for OTP unless I want to transfer money, but NSE wants it for login. If it was for buying shares, that is different.

The retard who thought up this brainless move needs to be sacked.
You will need to update to the latest Desktop exe. They have uploaded it on the website but didn't send the download link in the email.