Finvasia

Hi @jaykdodiya! We regret the
inconvenience you had to face. We deeply value our clients' continuous support. Our priority is to give you a pleasing & seamless experience and we are making all efforts to offer the same. Kindly share your client code, we'll have one of our executives get in touch regarding your concern. Regards[/QUOTE
hiii even i lost 3k due to same issue... thank god i was only with 1 -2 lots .. for me it happend twice .. first trade 2k then again in noon 1k there after app worked fine.even spoke ur customer care person

all discount brokers have this issue.with zerodha upstox sas online finvasia i personally faced this order stucking issue.all do this purposly 1 or 2 times in a year to make money from our money.

Finvasia

Hi Finvasia, as per circular now instead of 4 snapshot on a day peak margin would be calculated on beginning of day only... now if my peak margin is 0 in beginning of day.. even if i take intraday trades my peak margin would be zero . this way I should be able to put pay out order for all of my Available cash ? correct me if i m wrong .. as currently payout is only limited to available cash minus peak margin
Hi @Infooo! Please note, if you don't have any carry forward position and you take a position during the day, peak margin will be considered, as per BOD peak margin rule. Feel free to reach out to our support for any further query. Regards

Infooo

When Virtual account was introduced, it was expected to update the limit within 5 -10 min... I am waiting since 20 min for that limit to be updated after transferring through IMPS... ok now its updated after 20 min

Last edited:

cloudTrader

finvasia shoonya platform down since market opening.oreders getting stucks losted 40000rs due to this.
Thats right.. I had overnight positions and the system of Finvasia got badly stuck. I was in profit the day before and had to lose all profit plus got into loss in this Order Pending Fiasco. Total Brokerage saved over the year is much less than the loss made on one such day. Even a Day of technical glitch can have devastating effects on the total P&L over a period of time.

I really am confused whether to continue with them now or switch back to my previous broker. Such mismanagement just shatters the confidence.
I had to face similar thing with 5 Paisa and I immediately closed my account with them.

Thats right.. I had overnight positions and the system of Finvasia got badly stuck. I was in profit the day before and had to lose all profit plus got into loss in this Order Pending Fiasco. Total Brokerage saved over the year is much less than the loss made on one such day. Even a Day of technical glitch can have devastating effects on the total P&L over a period of time.

I really am confused whether to continue with them now or switch back to my previous broker. Such mismanagement just shatters the confidence.
I had to face similar thing with 5 Paisa and I immediately closed my account with them.
i tried 4 discount brokers till now all do this order pending issue purposely. only solution is keep money in other account also. its difficult if we are in option selling. still we can take opposite position by buying CE OR PE. just quarterly settlements and keeping other account in active status so it wont become dormant is really a headache

Finvasia

Hi @cloudTrader! We regret the inconvenience caused to you. The issue was resolved on the same day. Also, please be assured, we are constantly working towards a better user experience. Appreciate your patience. Regards

Finvasia

i tried 4 discount brokers till now all do this order pending issue purposely. only solution is keep money in other account also. its difficult if we are in option selling. still we can take opposite position by buying CE OR PE. just quarterly settlements and keeping other account in active status so it wont become dormant is really a headache
Hi @jaykdodiya! We regret the inconvenience caused to you. The issue was resolved on the same day. Also, please be assured, we are constantly working towards a better user experience. Appreciate your patience. Regards