Finvasia

kaly422000

Hi @Maheswarra! Please note, you can square off all positions in One-Click with Shoonya. Go to "Positions" tab, select the scrips which you want to square off and click on the "Exit" button. For better assistance, kindly inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch with you for better assistance. As for the rest, we'll have your suggestions passed on to the concerned team. Regards
in desktop version from position book consecutive squire off instantly have some problem. suppose eg squire off one trade for MIS ,then trying another trade instantly but then squire off option become inactive. i am refering same software from another broker and i think finvasia desktop version have the same issue as the software is developed by same developer kambala solution but the software is promising but need some updates

Infooo

So suppose I am Intraday FNO trader. Had no carried forward position. My Peak Margin at BOD would be Zero. Now I take trade and clear them In Intraday itself.. my peak margin would be BOD margin which is zero, that means at 5 PM Pay out I can take out all available margin

Finvasia

in desktop version from position book consecutive squire off instantly have some problem. suppose eg squire off one trade for MIS ,then trying another trade instantly but then squire off option become inactive. i am refering same software from another broker and i think finvasia desktop version have the same issue as the software is developed by same developer kambala solution but the software is promising but need some updates
Hi @kaly422000! For better assistance, kindly inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding your concern. Thanks

Finvasia

So suppose I am Intraday FNO trader. Had no carried forward position. My Peak Margin at BOD would be Zero. Now I take trade and clear them In Intraday itself.. my peak margin would be BOD margin which is zero, that means at 5 PM Pay out I can take out all available margin
Hi @Infooo! Please note, settlement for intraday trades in FNO is T+1, so you can take payout the next working day. On the same day, you can withdraw the remaining amount after deducting the peak margin. Regards

Hello Traders!
We are happy to announce some new updates on Shoonya.
1. NCDEX is live
2. Direct Mutual Funds
3. Guest Login
4. Tentative trading cost field in Funds

As always, feel free to reach out to our live chat support, we'll be happy to assist. Happy Trading!

View attachment 48025
Please post some details on "Guest Login"
How it works and how to do it etc. etc.
Thanks

neo.mx

@Finvasia

In your official YouTube channel you have mentioned that trader has to pledge on the same segment to use the collateral margin.

I have pledged my shares last year, while pledging, I selected exchange code 12 and segment code AL for all segment according to your video guide available that time.

So can I continue trading in F&O segment or do I have to repledge shares changing the segment code to FO from AL?