Finvasia

Verde

Finvasia, a question for you.

Nifty cmp 15348
First I will buy 1 lot 15300 call 30/6 expiry

Now I want to sell 1 lot 15500 call same 30/6 expiry. Please note that I am selling the 15500 call after buying 15300 call.
Both trades are carry over.

How much money I need to have in my account to open this position?
How much margin is needed to carry this position?

This is a simple question you can answer here.

Last edited:

Finvasia

Finvasia, a question for you.

Nifty cmp 15348
First I will buy 1 lot 15300 call 30/6 expiry

Now I want to sell 1 lot 15500 call same 30/6 expiry. Please note that I am selling the 15500 call after buying 15300 call.
Both trades are carry over.

How much money I need to have in my account to open this position?
How much margin is needed to carry this position?

This is a simple question you can answer here.
Hi @Verde! Please note, the margin required to open and carry forward this position will be 30k(approx). For further clarification, please inbox your client code, we will have someone from the team to assist you better. Regards

Verde

Great answer to the point and finally you are replying here :up::up:
Remember that your answers are helping others who are with you and others not currently with you but quite possibly your future customers.

This is expected from a high quality company.

Finvasia

Great answer to the point and finally you are replying here :up::up:
Remember that your answers are helping others who are with you and others not currently with you but quite possibly your future customers.

This is expected from a high quality company.
Hi @Verde! Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are always available to assist our clients in the best possible way. Regards

Infooo

Problem with current peak margin calculation that even after clearing out all position you can't take Pay out on same day... now thats changing for other broker .. not sure about Finvasia

things im still expecting from FINVASIA ,
one click sq off position for all scripts at a time , its very important , do add that,
if ur trading more then 2000 qty u need to add each qty again and again ,, rather i prefer something like copy orders, where i place all at once like zerodha.
also please add options data analysis it will be very helpfull for traders, for tech analysis most of them use tradingview but for options...we dont.
kindly have a better service, peek margin and regarding payout i understand no option im placing orders at next day 8.30 am or 9am and finally getting it on same day by 6.30 max generally i get it by 5pm
please kindly make desktop software better big problem is when u make any changes its auto saved and it becomes hell sometimes, please give an option for it to get like save it,, which is used in tradingview or any platform to do it, save is a must popup and reset to default,,, kindly understand by mistakely incase u delete something its lost u cant get it back... like u delete something and its all gone,, even reinstalling will not work u need to go to %appdata and delete it and then work... please upgrade ur backend team with that, yes u guys have imporved a lot but thats not all , u need to make things perfect.
now last but not least in backoffice just add a option of downloading data for ITR, something like zerodha, and esp in zerodha they have a option of seeing green days red days etc.. with total profit loss , please add something like that, its easy to add it will make ur company grow , those are small things but attractive for any company to grow.
thank you.