Finvasia

i wanted t to open account but after seeing all this chaos have to rethink. on second day money sud have been transferred what if someone needs money urgently or having medical emergenncy this needs to be changed u sud think system like zerodha or u can cut some transfer cahrges but money sud be remitted on second day

i wanted t to open account but after seeing all this chaos have to rethink. on second day money sud have been transferred what if someone needs money urgently or having medical emergenncy this needs to be changed u sud think system like zerodha or u can cut some transfer cahrges but money sud be remitted on second day
Don't be negative. But dont use razorpay. Instead use their virtual account. It is not their fault. They are trying their best. Finvasia is very good broker. This all happen because of our stupid banking system. Finvasia always given payouts on time. Razorpay now a days dont have good reputation. I will continue with finvasia but use virtual account with imps or rtgs only. Please dont be negative. Trust me you won't regret. Only thing dont use third party gateway or new new chochla like upi etc. Best be old school anywhere in fund transfer and may be some cost 20-50-100 rs more but transfer in installments. Not full at a time. Payout no issues as per their rules you get on perfect time.
Yes I was disappointed because I am not able to trade and missed big points. But it is not their fault so far I understand. All is because of my bank and razorpay.

Last edited:
No Payout issues guys , they do it once processed problem is they have some Crap things linked to payout that is peek margin. they consider that as payout ,
lets see now a live example yesterday was expiry i had a balance of 1.3Lac i wanted to payout 90k due to peek margin i could only withdraw 35k, i asked today can i withdraw i need on emergency basis, they said no , Traders like me im sure many others too facing this issue, Finvasia should do something for Traders to solve this issues at least process payment early morning or remove payout of peek margin. hope Finvasia does something.for this

Finvasia

No Payout issues guys , they do it once processed problem is they have some Crap things linked to payout that is peek margin. they consider that as payout ,
lets see now a live example yesterday was expiry i had a balance of 1.3Lac i wanted to payout 90k due to peek margin i could only withdraw 35k, i asked today can i withdraw i need on emergency basis, they said no , Traders like me im sure many others too facing this issue, Finvasia should do something for Traders to solve this issues at least process payment early morning or remove payout of peek margin. hope Finvasia does something.for this
Hi @Maheswarra! We'll have your suggestions passed on to the team. Thanks

I received my money just at 6:45 pm. Thanz a lot Finvasia for your effort. Specially Mr. Rohit and Sahil in their team. Now tension free once. Only regret 2 weeks wasted but it's not their fault.

Vmaster369

Ask interest to razor pay.. when money is in your shares . your shares goes down do u ask Ceo of company for interest ?
haha my point

All matter is now money is with owner Case close NEXt
In fact it happen for good In todays gap down he could have used that money to buy share at lowest ;xd haha
hope so he did buy today ;xD

Vmaster369

Can you plz enable open in new tab option for finvasia browser web ?

in upstock they have it and its usefull. rather then full screen i prefer to use open in new tab better ty plz pass this request to whoeevr has power to enable it
Adding nifty50 main index was hard as it appears only when u search NIFTY 50 INDEX lol typing nifty50 dont result in anything it shows bees lol

Shoonya

Last edited:

Finvasia

Can you plz enable open in new tab option for finvasia browser web ?

in upstock they have it and its usefull. rather then full screen i prefer to use open in new tab better ty plz pass this request to whoeevr has power to enable it
Adding nifty50 main index was hard as it appears only when u search NIFTY 50 INDEX lol typing nifty50 dont result in anything it shows bees lol

Shoonya
Hi @Vmaster369! We'll have your suggestion passed on to the concerned team. Regards