Finvasia

mohan.sic

Hi @mohan.sic! We apologize for the inconvenience you had to face. Kindly inbox us your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch to look into the matter. Thanks

1647338136681.png

See the image attached. on 9th March payment gateway has authorized the payment of l lakh.
So what happened to funds ? BTW the credit is not received yet - client code: FA15822

Last edited:
support now seems pathetic u people are not even botherd to address the customer, u have updated the ap which is now good , if any issues dont u people attend? ur support people replies every one msg in 5min? and u people dont answer, are u people not even botherd?

Attachments

they hardly respond now y people are created one more issue with customercare? if u people do the same people will go with pro stocks or other company where they also provide zero brokerage we are ok to pay extra but need proper service, intially ur support was excellent and instant but now its down... have no idea for reason behind it.. please make sure u be back ur proper services, and do update ur shoonya version too ,

Last edited:

Finvasia

support now seems pathetic u people are not even botherd to address the customer, u have updated the ap which is now good , if any issues dont u people attend? ur support people replies every one msg in 5min? and u people dont answer, are u people not even botherd?
they hardly respond now y people are created one more issue with customercare? if u people do the same people will go with pro stocks or other company where they also provide zero brokerage we are ok to pay extra but need proper service, intially ur support was excellent and instant but now its down... have no idea for reason behind it.. please make sure u be back ur proper services, and do update ur shoonya version too ,
Hi @maheswara.rd! We regret the inconvenience you had to face. We've been informed that one of our executives got in touch regarding your concern. Kindly reach out to us for any other query. Regards

Finvasia

View attachment 47535

See the image attached. on 9th March payment gateway has authorized the payment of l lakh.
So what happened to funds ? BTW the credit is not received yet - client code: FA15822
Hi @mohan.sic! As checked by the team, due to transaction failure, your funds were refunded to your registered bank account. Kindly check the same with your bank. Also one of our executives tried to reach out for the same but were unable to connect. Kindly get in touch with our support for any further assistance. Thanks

mohan.sic

Hi @mohan.sic! As checked by the team, due to transaction failure, your funds were refunded to your registered bank account. Kindly check the same with your bank. Also one of our executives tried to reach out for the same but were unable to connect. Kindly get in touch with our support for any further assistance. Thanks

So why dont you send a proof ( reflecting date ) to my registered email/or even here that funds are refunded and I can ask the bank if they are at fault ?

I made a payment through your platform and it is your responsibility to see that the funds are back to me if the payment is failed.
You cannot simple say that you dint receive the funds and stay mum..... Understand ?
(moreover I received emails from payment gateway which are also marked to your Itsupport email that customers money is debited from the bank and they authorize the transaction )

So if you OR your payment gateway partner really refunded the amount ..just show the proof...

Last edited:
So why dont you send a proof ( reflecting date ) to my registered email/or even here that funds are refunded and I can ask the bank if they are at fault ?

I made a payment through your platform and it is your responsibility to see that the funds are back to me if the payment is failed.
You cannot simple say that you dint receive the funds and stay mum..... Understand ?
(moreover I received emails from payment gateway which are also marked to your Itsupport email that customers money is debited from the bank and they authorize the transaction )

So if you OR your payment gateway partner really refunded the amount ..just show the proof...
@Finvasia That's a serious issue. A trader is more comfortable in paying brokerage rather than this headache. @mohan.sic asked here and you've replied but what about those who are not on traderji.

mohan.sic

Message from Bank -

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your appended e-mail regarding refund amount not credit.
We would like to inform you that if merchant refund the amount we request you to kindly provide below mention details to assist you further.
1. Mode of payment from merchant -
2. Refund amount from merchant -

3. Refund Date -

4. Refund Reference number -

For answers to various FAQ, please visit https://www.idbibank.in/how-do-i.asp

Regards,

Customer Care Centre
IDBI Bank Ltd.

So if you initiated the refund just give the date and ref number and without that you or your partner gateway just cant say that you refunded but bank is at fault or some xyz reasons.

Last edited: