Finvasia

Finvasia

@Finvasia - if I authorize edis on cdsl page today - and order is not executed today ...do I have to do edis next day ?
Also if I create GTT sell order today ..and my expected price come after few days...and edis has to be done on that day or when I create gtt and edis the same day ..it will valid for ever?
Hi @curiousv! Please note, if your order is not executed on the same day then you will have to process EDIS again the next day. As for EDIS for GTT sell order, EDIS can not be used to place GTT sell order as yet. POA registration is mandatory in order to place GTT Sell order. Please feel free to reach out to our support for any further assistance. Regards

Finvasia

@Finvasia Hello Finvasia Team,
Never Realise there is Limit on withdrawing max payout for a day.
Today I tried to withdraw 50 k ,But it says only 27k allowed to withdraw.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Hi @dpksingh571! Please note, you can request payout for the amount remaining after maintaining the peak margin, you can refer to your peak margin from the limits tab. Also, you can follow the given link for further clarification- https://finvasia.com/faqs/margin/what-is-peak-margin-and-how-does-it-affect-payout.
Please feel free to reach out to our support for any other query. Thanks

I tried to unpledge some shares from CDSl easiest and but it gave me error -saying insufficient unpledge quantity
So what do I need to to unpledge - I guess you don't provide auto unpledge facility ?

Finvasia

I tried to unpledge some shares from CDSl easiest and but it gave me error -saying insufficient unpledge quantity
So what do I need to to unpledge - I guess you don't provide auto unpledge facility ?
When we pledge on cdsl easiest - for margin - what should we put as pledge value - it should be our purchase price or current market value?
Hi @curiousv! Please note, to unpledge your stocks, you need to raise a ticket from the PRISM portal or e-mail us at [email protected] along with scrip name and quantity for un-pledging.
Also, when you pledge on cdsl easiest for margin, you have to put current market price as pledge value. Feel free to reach out to our support for further assistance. Regards

Hi @curiousv! Please note, to unpledge your stocks, you need to raise a ticket from the PRISM portal or e-mail us at [email protected] along with scrip name and quantity for un-pledging.
Also, when you pledge on cdsl easiest for margin, you have to put current market price as pledge value. Feel free to reach out to our support for further assistance. Regards
So if we send an email before 1 pm to unpledge ..we can sell those shares next working day ?

Last edited:
Hi @neo.mx! Yes, you can sell your pledged holdings without unpledging them. Regards
@neo.mx - could you sell without unpledging? I think its not possible to sell without unpledging look at @Finvasia response in post no. 3827 - page no. 383.
I tried this ..I have some shares pledged and other shares unpledged for a scrip. On shoonya it shows total qty (pledged + unpledged) but when you click on edis - it shows only unpledged qty that you edis - so how can you sell those pledged ones that is not even showing on edis page?

neo.mx

@neo.mx - could you sell without unpledging? I think its not possible to sell without unpledging look at @Finvasia response in post no. 3827 - page no. 383.
I tried this ..I have some shares pledged and other shares unpledged for a scrip. On shoonya it shows total qty (pledged + unpledged) but when you click on edis - it shows only unpledged qty that you edis - so how can you sell those pledged ones that is not even showing on edis page?
I have given POA. So i am able to sell shares without unpledging. For non POA, you have to unpledge first.