Finvasia

Pre Market orders.:
1) Daily I place pre market orders (AMO) around 8.30am.
In desk top(exe) . place AMO as" off market order". exe works from 8.30am. Android many times did not plcce AMO orders around 8.30am saying "market already open" . but by 8.50am android app AMO order works.
2) Today I placed 2 pre market orders to sell GBPINR (existing posiions).one got sold at 9.0011am. other missed the top by 1 cents. so I modified & sold by 9.01am. But EURINR i had a pre market buy order of 1 lot at 89.45. market statistics show EURINR opened at 89.22 . still my 1 lot buy order missed & did not execute .by 9.0030 EURINR traded at 89.55. wondring how.!
3) By & large very satisfied with Shoonya desktop/web/app. only issue is app has no pop up indicator if the order is traded. we have to chck order ALL/PENDING/TRADED tabs.
I can not place order through desktop version - on the bottom message window immediately says disconnected than reconnected than reconcile but order is not placed.
Also, I placed and executed order though web but when I tried to convert CNC to MIS and MIS to CNC - it just does not work ..what is the solution?

Mobile is working very good for me in shoonya beta but not able to add scrip in desktop version. I told them what is best possible to do immiditaely to save my say shoobya -beta issue solution or old shoonya. The chat person reply me old shoonya. Though able to trade from mobile but have to be careful as first and last day for shoonya beta. But mobile version is very good so far. Now found also how to ass new scrip. Hope they would made shoonya beta desktop solution good . I was excited abbout it but its ok once its be get good review for desktop I dont mind to switch.
I can not place order through desktop version - on the bottom message window immediately says disconnected than reconnected than reconcile but order is not placed.
Also, I placed and executed order though web but when I tried to convert CNC to MIS and MIS to CNC - it just does not work ..what is the solution?

neo.mx

Yes they said AL means all which includes mcx/cds etc but they said we are allowing margin to be used only in FO segment ..in other words even if u choose AL in segment ..u wil not be able to use margin in cds or mcx ...only in FO
Ok. So basically AL and FO is same while pledging.

Position conversion is available in mobile app. Not sure whether desktop platform allows that.

Finvasia

@Finvasia - I am logged in to shoonya desktop and I dont see any option to convert CNC position to MIS
so in desktop version it is not possible to convert position or can you explain how to convert ?
Please respond on this forum ..dont ask client code etc ...let all others get benefit if u answer here.

Also another problem whenever I place order in desktop version - I see message at bottom - it says disconnected than reconnected and request sent to update scrips but - order not placed.
Hi @curiousv! Please note, you can convert your position from position conversion option which is available in the "Position Book'' tab on Shoonya desktop. And for the second concern, there is no such issue from our end, in case you are facing any such issue, kindly get it checked in live market or reach out to our support, we'll have one of our executives get in touch regarding your concern. Regards

Finvasia

Ok. So basically AL and FO is same while pledging.

Position conversion is available in mobile app. Not sure whether desktop platform allows that.
Hi @neo.mx! Please note, you can convert your position from position conversion option which is available in the "Position Book'' tab on Shoonya desktop. Regards

Finvasia

Hi @curiousv! As checked by the team, there is no such issue from our end. Kindly share your client code, we'll have one of our executives get in touch to look into the issue you are facing. Regards

Verde

Hi @Verde! Please inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding your concern. Regards
I appreciate that you are taking interest in solving these problems but it will be best for all if you post your view on this thread. If the fault is on my side I am ready to accept it.

After seeing your post I checked up today and here is a screenshot so that you can see exactly what the problem is.

Finv.png

The timestamp is there on the options chart but NOT on the futures chart
On the option chart zoom in/out works fine, but NOT on the futures chart.
Every 40 mins or so a whole lot of bad data comes in and the chart has to be reloaded. See the right side of the chart.

Where is the macd histogram??
When will I be able to use 2 different color lines for macd?
Why does the zoom in NOT work on the futures chart?

I am not willing to risk my money on these dodgy charts, so as and when you get the software working normally pls inform here on this thread. Till then I will trade with another broker.

BTW most traders are trading from a laptop with 15 inch screen. Every square centimeter of screen space is precious and not worth wasting on a shitty volume graph and other useless stuff that is on the chart.

@Finvasia , when using pledged liquidbees, it first uses up the cash then pledged margin
Now the problem is it uses my entire cash first, which i have kept for BUYING options , which pledged margin cant do
SO why isnt it set to first use the pledged margin and THEN go to cash if required?

Finvasia

@Finvasia - if we buy shares on CNC - and sell the same as CNC on same day - it will be treated as MIS /intraday?
or I must have to convert them to MIS first and sell as MIS ?
Hi @curiousv! Please note, if you buy stocks as CNC and sell the same as CNC on the same day, then it will be treated as intraday. There is no need to convert it to MIS. Feel free to reach out to our support for any other query. Thanks