Finvasia

Hi @curiousv! Please note, the process for pledging has been updated and as per latest update, you have to choose FO instead of CM. For better assistance, kindly reach out to our support, we'll have someone from the team get in touch to assist you better. Regards
Well I saw another Finvasia video it says we have to choose AL means all - am more confused now.
If we choose FO means margin available only for FO and if we choose AL means margin available for all segments ?

Verde

After very long wait I saw a "new" shoonya but very disappointed. The only difference is that this uses less memory which people have been asking for since years. The same old shit is still there with some new shit.

Still unable to save charts or layout, this problem is going on from YEARS YEARS YEARS. :mad::mad:
If the software developers are not able to fix it then SACK THEM and find someone else.

The old shoonya had a nice feature that as an order got filled it would appear on a "ticker row" above the marketwatch. That is gone.:down::down:
The new chart has no timestamp on bars till after a few hours.
Volume panel cannot be resized or removed.
Indicator panel cannot be resized.

By 3 PM the chart zoom is maxed out so each bar needs to be looked at through a microscope.

Indicator colors cannot be changed when there are 2 lines as in macd or stoch. Both lines are the SAME color. :mad:
The chart of the previous 1 or 2 days is not there??????????? In the morning when I open a Nifty M1 futures chart there are only 2 to 3 bars of the previous day. :mad::mad:

Is a brain required......does someone actually have to tell you this?

All these are basic common sense problems that should have been addressed before giving the public a new high standard of shit. Nobody is even bothered.

Maybe all these problems will be fixed by 2050???
Still 28 years left to fix it so take your time.

I have left and gone to Zerodha, at least they have enough brains to listen to their customers.

Finvasia

Well I saw another Finvasia video it says we have to choose AL means all - am more confused now.
If we choose FO means margin available only for FO and if we choose AL means margin available for all segments ?
Hi @curiousv! Please inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch to explain you better. Regards

Finvasia

After very long wait I saw a "new" shoonya but very disappointed. The only difference is that this uses less memory which people have been asking for since years. The same old shit is still there with some new shit.

Still unable to save charts or layout, this problem is going on from YEARS YEARS YEARS. :mad::mad:
If the software developers are not able to fix it then SACK THEM and find someone else.

The old shoonya had a nice feature that as an order got filled it would appear on a "ticker row" above the marketwatch. That is gone.:down::down:
The new chart has no timestamp on bars till after a few hours.
Volume panel cannot be resized or removed.
Indicator panel cannot be resized.

By 3 PM the chart zoom is maxed out so each bar needs to be looked at through a microscope.

Indicator colors cannot be changed when there are 2 lines as in macd or stoch. Both lines are the SAME color. :mad:
The chart of the previous 1 or 2 days is not there??????????? In the morning when I open a Nifty M1 futures chart there are only 2 to 3 bars of the previous day. :mad::mad:

Is a brain required......does someone actually have to tell you this?

All these are basic common sense problems that should have been addressed before giving the public a new high standard of shit. Nobody is even bothered.

Maybe all these problems will be fixed by 2050???
Still 28 years left to fix it so take your time.

I have left and gone to Zerodha, at least they have enough brains to listen to their customers.
Hi @Verde! Please inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding your concern. Regards

@Finvasia - I am logged in to shoonya desktop and I dont see any option to convert CNC position to MIS
so in desktop version it is not possible to convert position or can you explain how to convert ?
Please respond on this forum ..dont ask client code etc ...let all others get benefit if u answer here.

Also another problem whenever I place order in desktop version - I see message at bottom - it says disconnected than reconnected and request sent to update scrips but - order not placed.

Last edited:

neo.mx

@Finvasia - I am logged in to shoonya desktop and I dont see any option to convert CNC position to MIS
so in desktop version it is not possible to convert position or can you explain how to convert ?
Please respond on this forum ..dont ask client code etc ...let all others get benefit if u answer here.

Also another problem whenever I place order in desktop version - I see message at bottom - it says disconnected than reconnected and request sent to update scrips but - order not placed.
Did they inform you what's the difference between FO and AL while pledging?

Did they inform you what's the difference between FO and AL while pledging?
Yes they said AL means all which includes mcx/cds etc but they said we are allowing margin to be used only in FO segment ..in other words even if u choose AL in segment ..u wil not be able to use margin in cds or mcx ...only in FO