Finvasia

neo.mx

i) Is the 50:50 cash to collateral ratio to be maintained by only non POA clients? Or is it applicable to POA clients also.

ii) From which date 50:50 cash to collateral ratio need to maintained?

iii) Will the pledged liquidbees be considered as cash component?

iv) How can I revoke POA if it is already given?
@Finvasia

Can you clarify these points?

Finvasia

i) Is the 50:50 cash to collateral ratio to be maintained by only non POA clients? Or is it applicable to POA clients also.

ii) From which date 50:50 cash to collateral ratio need to maintained?

iii) Will the pledged liquidbees be considered as cash component?

iv) How can I revoke POA if it is already given?
Hi @neo.mx! Please note,
1. Both POA and Non-POA clients need to maintain a 50:50 cash margin.
2. The cash to collateral ratio is required to be maintained from 17th January 2022.
3. Yes, pledged liquidbees are considered as cash equivalent.
4. To revoke your POA, kindly email us at [email protected], the concerned team will reach out to you with the details.
If you require any further assistance, kindly feel free to reach out to our support. Regards

Finvasia

Why do clients with POA need to maintain 50:50 cash to collateral ratio?

SEBI didn't bring any such rule till now, so why finvasia proactively causing issues for customers?
Hi @ankurm84! Please note, due to recent additional enhanced supervision, it is mandatory to maintain 50% cash to collateral ratio from now onwards. And it is same for both POA and Non-POA clients. For further clarification, please follow the given link- https://www1.nseindia.com/content/circulars/INSP50012.pdf. Regards

neo.mx

Hi @neo.mx! Please note,
1. Both POA and Non-POA clients need to maintain a 50:50 cash margin.
2. The cash to collateral ratio is required to be maintained from 17th January 2022.
3. Yes, pledged liquidbees are considered as cash equivalent.
4. To revoke your POA, kindly email us at [email protected], the concerned team will reach out to you with the details.
If you require any further assistance, kindly feel free to reach out to our support. Regards
@Finvasia

I just checked trying to place order in Shoonya. Your system is not treating pledged liquidbees part as cash component.

Free Cash - 25000
Collateral from pledged Liquidbees: 100000
Collateral from other stocks : 150000

In above case, shoonya is only allowing placing orders for only 50000.

But it should allow placing orders upto 250000, if pledged liquidbees are considered as cash component.

Please check.

Finvasia

Pls confirm that your api endpoint has rate limiting and blocking too many requests from a user in place or not? I saw with upstox the api users started taking system down. Pls mention the limitations via api like how many orders per second, etc @Finvasia
Hi @iTrade! Please note, we have forwarded your query to the concerned team. Kindly share your client code, one of our executives will be in touch regarding the same. Thanks

iTrade

Hi @iTrade! Please note, we have forwarded your query to the concerned team. Kindly share your client code, one of our executives will be in touch regarding the same. Thanks
Hi. Seems you have not understood my concern. There is no need for your team to get in touch with me. And clearly tells me that you don’t have any API RATE limiting at your end which means any silly trader can take your system down via API. Please have a technical person from your team look at my concern about a api rate limiting or a person who understands what is a api trading from your team

Last edited:

Finvasia

@Finvasia

I just checked trying to place order in Shoonya. Your system is not treating pledged liquidbees part as cash component.

Free Cash - 25000
Collateral from pledged Liquidbees: 100000
Collateral from other stocks : 150000

In above case, shoonya is only allowing placing orders for only 50000.

But it should allow placing orders upto 250000, if pledged liquidbees are considered as cash component.

Please check.
Hi @neo.mx! Kindly inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding your concern. Regards

Last edited:

Finvasia

@Finvasia - Your website - https://www.finvasia.com/faqs/margin/how-can-i-pledge-my-shares-and-mutual-funds#:~:text=To get the collateral Margin, you can pledge the shares,on risk and can vary. says choose FO as segment during pledge setup but video says choose CM - here -
- so what should be correct choice ?
Update - I found another finvasia video that says we should choose AL means all ....can you please clarify what should be the correct choice?
Hi @curiousv! Please note, the process for pledging has been updated and as per latest update, you have to choose FO instead of CM. For better assistance, kindly reach out to our support, we'll have someone from the team get in touch to assist you better. Regards