Finvasia

Finvasia

congraz on 17600++ customer as on sep 2021 ....
in 2018 when i joined you guys hardly 1998 ppls were there

New shoonya beta Desktop version is lighter then previouse shoonya ty for that
Would it be possible to put buy and sell in Right clcik menu direct in desktop version ..

yesterday i used shoonaya desktop for first time i was strugging to find where sell button is
it was hidden in Normal order in menu zzzzz LOL

Nest looks desgin and usage ablity was liek some professional has designed it .one that uses stock market and knows to code too.
New shoonya beta seems like 10thfail has degisted the code and who has neevr used stock market NO mazza in that.

For now i am using only mobile i said bye to desktop since u stopped using NEST
Pc is no more fun with finvasia Desktop

You promised New shoonya beta Desktop version there be no problem but on friday we all saw app had connection issue so whats point of this new one if this goes down too
Cannt we have sepearte server for mobile .. so if mobile goes down atleast we can log to desktop and do it ?
Or it is let customer go in Khada lol ZERO brokerage = you get 0 Back up server
Hi @Vmaster369! We apologize for the inconvenience. Please be assured, we are constantly working towards a better client experience. Appreciate your patience. Regards

Vmaster369

Finvasia can you check plz if your web login works on chrome browser ? https://shoonyatrade.finvasia.com/shoonya.html
for me it works only when i am on Microsoft edge browser .
on chrome it wil just stay blank after hitting login button

can anyone confirm they have same issue or only i am one . andyes i haveclearly all cookies dont help then too
not a issue as i usemobile mostly but it;s beter to have chrome working too

Last edited:

Finvasia

@Finvasia on serious note pls tell me what one shld do if order is stuck or not able to square off or has issue witha open f&o position and this is the waiting time to reach support ? Pls dont give a standard reply
Hi @iTrade! Please note, in such cases, you can reach out to call and trade desk to square off your open positions. Following are the numbers to reach the desk- +91 1726 750 000, +91 9779 097 777, 0172-474 0000. Regards

Finvasia

Finvasia can you check plz if your web login works on chrome browser ? https://shoonyatrade.finvasia.com/shoonya.html
for me it works only when i am on Microsoft edge browser .
on chrome it wil just stay blank after hitting login button

can anyone confirm they have same issue or only i am one . andyes i haveclearly all cookies dont help then too
not a issue as i usemobile mostly but it;s beter to have chrome working too
Hi @Vmaster369! We are working fine from our end. Kindly inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding the concern. Regards

Finvasia

perfect one we need this but now days there are lot problems with shoonya i dont know y , just a common thing y dont u link with tradingview that would be enough to any trader so that we can go with orders at trading view ,, look at zerodha how best the kite is?? atleast say ur developer to see the code and do it... in finvasia we are ready to pay 100rs alteast per month or thats fine even if 1rs per trade??? what do u say guys? 1rs per trade is too good..
Hi @maheswara.rd! Please note, you can integrate TradingView with Algoji API bridge to fully utilize its functionality including the ability to place trades. And please be assured, our team is constantly working on the app for a better user experience. Appreciate your patience. Regards

Vmaster369

1. Facility to sell pledged stocks: This is a feature we’re working on making available, allowing you to sell pledged stocks without having to request for unpledge and wait until they are received to your demat account. With the new pledge system it becomes much easier to deploy this. This covers the risk from market movements in the stocks you’ve pledged
  2. Does Finvasia has this facility ?

Last edited:

Vmaster369

Can you plz Answer the question here that be useful for Me and ALL other Finvasia Users too . [This will help them understand what not to do]
instead of standard reply We apologize for the inconvenience. Please be assured, we are constantly working towards a better client experience. Appreciate your patience. Regards OR inbox us client code .. NO one does that...

Help all understand by example.. No this is not the my case i am just asking question . and following is possible in your current
shoonya mobile yes it;s possible ...

CASE example
You have you have 25 lakhs of route mobile shares in delievery and accout balance is 0
i sell all shares in CNC then buy back only 20 lakhs of route mobile share marking it as MIS trade (80% offcially allowed) Chukiyapa ruleof sebi

20% it wont allow to buy as margin rule

If you put buy order of route mobile share it wont accept ...
BUt magically it allows to buy different scrip say i buy infosys shares EQ worth 4 lakhs
so its allowed to buys 4 lakh worth of infosys share

So will this case result in penelty ?
YES OR NO ?

what do u think finvasia ?

why is contact note or sms information is not sent to Customer that PENELTY short fallamount is debited in finvasia while
broker liek samco openly send email pdf info of Equity penelty being debited ?? shouldnt yo too send or are u waiting for sebit to make that as RULE ?

Last edited:

Finvasia

1. Facility to sell pledged stocks: This is a feature we’re working on making available, allowing you to sell pledged stocks without having to request for unpledge and wait until they are received to your demat account. With the new pledge system it becomes much easier to deploy this. This covers the risk from market movements in the stocks you’ve pledged
  2. Does Finvasia has this facility ?
Hi @Vmaster369! Yes, you can sell your pledged holdings without unpledging them. Regards