Finvasia

issu EDIS how to sell share if no poa is given your platform is bugged
Today edis is not poping up still when u click sell share it goes in REJECT

https://www.finvasia.com/shoonya
404 desktop downlaod page dont work
your support is hiding currently NO one is onlinein chat on website 77 in queue lol

https://shoonya.finvasia.com/#/
page has neevr worked for me in life since start it just stays mutes loginbutton

does any one has every susscssfully manage to login there ?
it stays like that since 30 min lol
u can also sell it if no POA even i didnt give poa still able to sell it with OTP otpions u need to check youtube its there already how to sell using e- option...

Vmaster369

issue was i wanted to sell cms info ipo share ... i didnt wanted to hold .. i would have sold at 10;01 am right even at 222.7

but no finvasia was in mood they purposely disbaled all login ... and when price shot up 15% lol they made server ok
and i manged to sold all in profit so ty to finvasia for 15 % more ^^^

I logged to desktop and generated EDIS .
On mobile EDIS wasnt poping and order sell was rejecting direct ...
now all is ok i guess... sold cms and bought more datapattern and called it end of day .

iTrade

@Finvasia Are you planning to settle with shoonya for long time? Asking as you have taken us for roller coaster ride since 2 years with NEST, scalpert, shoonya beta, changing policites often, etc If you havent made a new year resolution, then let stability with one platform be one for you and us as well :D:p

Vmaster369

congraz on 17600++ customer as on sep 2021 ....
in 2018 when i joined you guys hardly 1998 ppls were there

New shoonya beta Desktop version is lighter then previouse shoonya ty for that
Would it be possible to put buy and sell in Right clcik menu direct in desktop version ..

yesterday i used shoonaya desktop for first time i was strugging to find where sell button is
it was hidden in Normal order in menu zzzzz LOL

Nest looks desgin and usage ablity was liek some professional has designed it .one that uses stock market and knows to code too.
New shoonya beta seems like 10thfail has degisted the code and who has neevr used stock market NO mazza in that.

For now i am using only mobile i said bye to desktop since u stopped using NEST
Pc is no more fun with finvasia Desktop

You promised New shoonya beta Desktop version there be no problem but on friday we all saw app had connection issue so whats point of this new one if this goes down too
Cannt we have sepearte server for mobile .. so if mobile goes down atleast we can log to desktop and do it ?
Or it is let customer go in Khada lol ZERO brokerage = you get 0 Back up server

Last edited:

iTrade

One of our representatives will be with you shortly. You are number 98 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 19 minute(s). Thank you for your patience.
@Finvasia on serious note pls tell me what one shld do if order is stuck or not able to square off or has issue witha open f&o position and this is the waiting time to reach support ? Pls dont give a standard reply

Finvasia

Success is subjective and instrumental in the journey of continuous investments. We wish you all the best for your goals and achievements on the #FirstTradingDay of 2022.
TradingDay2022.png

Finvasia

i have a question straight to Finvasia y wont u guyz backtest and the implement things y r u in hurry its logging out hetic issues with shoonya , y dont u guyz provide proper terminal people are loosing money i bet no one will come back if u do such things some people trade with 3000 4000 qty , and u guyz dont undetstand , please test ur terminals , y dont u guys check every sat or sunday about its working there are lot of glitchs here and there , some times u guys give features and u again remove it whats happening ???
Option chain.
Price ladder
Option strategies
Price lay off charts
Profitability range of a trade.
Margin calculator and many more.
and next very very imp nifty sector wise view to add things in shoonya u literally removed it its a very imp things for traders to view market trend, have some basic things if u want to make it brokerage fee u can add development tax of 10rs per day? y dont u guys do it?? traders sit with con and it diverts things off the trade ,, we need to concentrate on price action then anything else...
Hi @maheswara.rd! We apologize for the inconvenience. Please be assured, we are constantly working towards a better client experience.
Also please note, both Option Chain and price ladder are available on Shoonya. For the rest, we'll have your suggestion passed on to the concerned team. Appreciate your patience. Regards