Finvasia

Infooo

Why is their a restriction on payout. Max payout is restricted to Margin available minus peak margin only.
Now after market hr. suppose I have 2L in account and peak margins for my intraday trades were 1.9 L then I can withdraw on 10000, inspite of having Rs. 2L idle cash in account.. isnt this ridiculous and specific to Finvasia

Finvasia

Dear TJ Members,

Dreaming of a Christmas full of gifts and surprises? Well, you and your close ones will get many chances to be merry. Get ready for A BIG SURPRISE!
Any guesses?
Hint- Surprise is in the caption.
santa-is-coming-with-surprise lq.gif

Finvasia

Why is their a restriction on payout. Max payout is restricted to Margin available minus peak margin only.
Now after market hr. suppose I have 2L in account and peak margins for my intraday trades were 1.9 L then I can withdraw on 10000, inspite of having Rs. 2L idle cash in account.. isnt this ridiculous and specific to Finvasia
Hi @Infooo! Kindly inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding your concern. Regards

Finvasia

Dear TJ Members,

Finally, the wait is over!
We are excited to announce that Finvasia referral program is now live.
So, this holiday season be the Santa and gift your referral link to make your loved ones’ Christmas merrier than ever!

Want to know how?

refernearn.png

Refer a friend and get a chance to earn 50 Reward points on every successful referral. 1 Reward point is equal to Re 1, which you can redeem with the various gift vouchers like Myntra, Croma, Nykaa, Big Basket and many more.
Not just this, but the referee will also earn 25 points.

Read more here: https://bit.ly/32yxC1L

2 terms n conditions.png

How does this work?

Like we said, 1 Reward Point = Re. 1. So, if you have 100 reward points, then you can redeem those reward points for a gift voucher worth Rs.100 or different vouchers worth of total Rs.100.
For any query regarding this, feel free to reach out. And as we said, get rewarded for being a good friend!

3 example.png

iTrade

@Finvasia One request if you can accomodate in the shoonya web app, then it would be great. After searching a stock in watchlist search box, lets say TCS,
1. then allow up down arrow key to move through search results, be it TCS-EQ, TCS JAN FUT, TCS DEC 2600 FUT. User should be able to scrol with keys and should not require use of mouse. (its how it works in zerodha kite)
2. Once i have focus on the stock/fno of tcs, Enter key should add the selected stock to watchlist (same as zerodha kite) without needing to use mouse
3. If I have TCS chart open in right side, and if I click the "Market Depth" option in the watchlist then the depth opens and replaces the chart. I am asking to keep the chart open and the depth should appear in watchlist itself(Same like zerodha kite). This way, the trader can take a look at market depth and chart at the same time.

Attachments