Finvasia

iTrade

@Finvasia And what the hell? My funds are not inclusive of the above profit. I transfferred X amount 3 days back for trading, had a 3K profit and it should be X+3k profit today. Infact its showing even less than what i had funded in shoonya web ... what the hell ?

iTrade

Its very difficult to reach your support. The zero commission is for beginners and not for serious traders like me. you will wipe out gains with that kind of support. One incident is enough for that.
2021-12-07 11_00_58-Finvasia - Online Stock Trading at Zero Brokerage; commission free broker ...png

Finvasia

Are u planning to bring this option back on shoonya app
Even today the app is not working ... also feature like option ladder for an underlying is not available in updated version, though it was in beta... Finvasia stop fooling us
OK option ladder popped up after 5 min.. thats how slow shoonya has vecome
Hi @Infooo! We are working fine from our end. Kindly inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch to look into the matter. Regards

Finvasia

@Finvasia Why is prism showing tax profit/loss report negative? That is my profit after I started with you?
@Finvasia And what the hell? My funds are not inclusive of the above profit. I transfferred X amount 3 days back for trading, had a 3K profit and it should be X+3k profit today. Infact its showing even less than what i had funded in shoonya web ... what the hell ?
Its very difficult to reach your support. The zero commission is for beginners and not for serious traders like me. you will wipe out gains with that kind of support. One incident is enough for that.
View attachment 47162
Hi @iTrade! Kindly inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding your concern. Regards

Hi @iTrade! Kindly inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding your concern. Regards
By the Time your team Reply,Damage is already done during market hours,your chat support is most of the time clueless(once it connect after long waiting time) and phone support remain busy throughout market hours .

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Finvasia

By the Time your team Reply,Damage is already done during market hours,your chat support is most of the time clueless(once it connect after long waiting time) and phone support remain busy throughout market hours .

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Hi @dpksingh571! Please be assured, we are constantly working towards a better client experience. Appreciate your patience. Regards