Finvasia

Finvasia

Hi @Finvasia

Few questions:
1. Can I use margin against shares for equity intraday ?
2. Why is there a 50:50 collateral requirement for MAS from other brokers and not from you? What is the SEBI guideline for this? I just want to ensure that I am trading with broker who abides by guidelines

Thanks.
Hi @iTrade! Yes, you can use margin against stocks in Equity cash-Intraday, Futures, Options (Selling), CDS & MCX. Please note, margin cannot be used for options buying and equity delivery.
As for your second query, there is no such guideline from SEBI regarding 50:50 collateral requirement for margin against shares. Please feel free to reach out to our support for any further assistance. Regards

Hi @Finvasia,
I had a few questions + suggestions regarding the new shoonya desktop beta.
1. how to add market watchlist to the app, while adding watch list it is only accepting files in (.grp) format, plz add more options like (.list, .text), I was also not able to find pre loaded watchlist (eg: nifty 50 stocks, nifty 100 stocks watch list)
1638281017378.png

2. The second point is as of now, I am quite impressed with the performance of the app, This might be the game changer you needed, will add more things in future as I am still using the old desktop app.

Finvasia

@Finvasia please apne customer care ka kuch karo, Trading Hours mein koi phone uthata hi nahi,Agar koi problem aati hai to sab bhagwan bharose hi rehta hai.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Hi @dpksingh571! We regret the inconvenience you had to face. Please be assured we are continuously working towards providing seamless experience to our clients. Your patience is much appreciated. Regards