Finvasia

Infooo

yes true. Most things are good . But keep eye on order punching and processing time and please share your experience. I already shifted.
Yaa thats the area which definitely need improvement, modifying order, punching order during those time Market depth is not available to decide on price, I am sure Finvasia is listening to the feedbacks and improve the UI..

Finvasia

anybody using Tradetron raise hand
NO one uses traetron we are with you coz u dont charge brokerage simple as that
i know your secreat you earn with penelty . you dont even inform client and will debit penelty even in cnc

NO email to inform that penelty is charged
Hi @Vmaster369! Please note, information related to your trading account is sent on your registered email address on daily basis. If you still have any concern, kindly reach out to our live chat support on the website or write us at [email protected], we'll have someone from the team get in touch to assist you. Regards

Finvasia

After the "orders in transit" issue, I had moved out of Finvasia to Prostocks.

Did try the Shoonya Beta last week and was surprised to find that it was the very same software that Prostocks was using for desktop, mobile and web.

Its great that finvasia now has a tried and tested software which I expect will provide the basic minimum for quick order placement and confirmation. Bells and whistles may be added without disturbing any of the basic features.

I am satisfied with the desktop version, although charting is primitive or non existent.

The multiple login facility between exe, web & mobile (like Prostocks) is a good feature and enables using the trading view charts of the web version and placing orders on exe.

Nice to see that Finvasia is updating their YouTube channel with info on the Shoonya beta.

Will wait for a month or so before moving back completely to Shoonya beta. I want to be positive that the "transit order" issue is sorted.

It would be reassuring if Finvasia can throw more light on any infrastructure upgrades and why a user will not experience the "orders in transit" issue again. Such issues can wipe out months of the free brokerage advantage.

Appreciate the effort made in moving away from a troublesome system.

The next obvious step should be to sort your "unreachable customer support". Suggest a more efficient live online chat support service.
Hi @marbles! We understand your concern. Please be informed, the transit issue has been resolved in our latest shoonya beta app. And please be assured, we are constantly working towards a better client experience. Appreciate your patience. Regards

Finvasia

Yaa thats the area which definitely need improvement, modifying order, punching order during those time Market depth is not available to decide on price, I am sure Finvasia is listening to the feedbacks and improve the UI..
Hi @Infooo! Please be assured, our team is constantly working on the platform for a better user experience. Also, your feedback has been passed on to the team. Regards

iTrade

Hi @Finvasia

Few questions:
1. Can I use margin against shares for equity intraday ?
2. Why is there a 50:50 collateral requirement for MAS from other brokers and not from you? What is the SEBI guideline for this? I just want to ensure that I am trading with broker who abides by guidelines

Thanks.