Finvasia

Finvasia

Good news for algo traders!

Tradetron is now available for Shoonya Beta clients. Just select Finvasia (Shoonya). If you have any questions, feel free to reach us.
TT.png

Vmaster369

Retail investor stay away from Algo ....
Algo is for ppls that have funds more then crores and are idiot and lazy fat bald ppls ...

no need to cry after algo made loss.better to have control always in your hand
Buy market sell market and cry on Order in transist here np

Avoid algo .
Use amibroker if u are algo fan it says buy then place buy market manually order thats way it should be.

Vmaster369

I have 2 account in finvasia 1 i gave for beta
Adding Average rate and allowing multiple login in mobile and desktop app is ++++ Thankyou for that

why cannt i save charts in trading view from mobile like 50 days dma 100 days dma 200 dma
so evey timei log i have to add those indicator Manually EVERY TIME EACH DAY

While submitting order
Buy button is slide button Why who are we impressing BEST choise was Tap to buy like in old shoonya app
SLIDING buy button while submitting takes 1 sec whole as WE TAP+DRAG Slide so not in Traders favor
Tapping buy button like in old shoonya button takesonly 1/100 1 tenth sec to submit order .

and PASS expiry is 15 days in new beta that needs to be updated to 90 day . who wnats to chnage pass in 15 days ty

BSE NSE tab is too close to buy sell if u are left handed then in mistake u can clcik bse and buy share in bse :(

BUy sell button is way up .. why not put buy sell button down so THUMB can reach easily like you had in old shoonya app

No 5 day delivery volume? 30 days volume guess we said bye to that ? that was useful for knowing average volume traded
No more Fii daily data in app lol

1 more thing you want to add funds u be redirected to web browser on mobile shoonyatrade.finvasia.com
Come on even old shoonya had in app money trasfer ...

again for ipo too u be redirected to https://shoonyatrade.finvasia.com/

no quaterly result ? lol only year on year fundamental in app.... so better to remove that feature no one uses that

in old shoonya app it asked pin u put pin it will auto go in app. IN THIS NEW BETA we need to press login button :(
From what i see they have hired some 10th class kid to program a mobile interface which takes and send data from https://shoonyatrade.finvasia.com so moment that http is down mobile be down as well BAD

If given option to revert back to old shoonya app i be happy to go back to old shoonya app

Last edited:
Though all fine with new beta but once try to check process time while trading volatile scrip like bnf or crude.Is some time lag you feel in comparison to old shoonya. Once try to observe if possible.

Vmaster369

instead of simple tap in modify in modify too we have to slide and press modify
when price is moving and u want to change order modify lol they expect us to slide and press modify too lol

lol lamest thing i amnot gone a whine anymore
from year 2022 i am shift to zerodha no point in saying to finvasia change that this .. they wont lisen instead i am leave finvasia when more ppls star to leave
let them sit and think why customer left despite 0 amc charge

Finvasia

I am trying to login and it is saying that client is suspended. Contact Helpdesk. Tried to reach customer support. Not able to connect with reps. I am carrying a position of 1.1 lacs option with todays expiry. It is very risky and totally unacceptable. Please do unblock my account asap.
Hi @nifty50trader! Kindly inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding the concern. Regards