Finvasia

Vmaster369

same here i have shares in my account those idiots didnt allow me to sell t1 holding now today they Putting order in Transist .
Sebi must introduct penelty for broker if order goes in transit

And i ask myself why am i still with this broker while difference bwt zerodha and finvasia is only R.s 400 per demate anual charge
and zerodha charges zero for equity delievery lol

i am with this broker coz i love seeing TRANSIT LOL

finvasia Mr taj account must be in negative so they using our money lol

Last edited:
Yesterday i received a call that all users will be shifted to beta version and will receive credentials for Beta by EOD, However today so far I haven't received credentials and old version shoonya is blocked now.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Finvasia

Order in transit state for a long time now.
Order in transit pl cancel my order i am in panic
same here i have shares in my account those idiots didnt allow me to sell t1 holding now today they Putting order in Transist .
Sebi must introduct penelty for broker if order goes in transit

And i ask myself why am i still with this broker while difference bwt zerodha and finvasia is only R.s 400 per demate anual charge
and zerodha charges zero for equity delievery lol

i am with this broker coz i love seeing TRANSIT LOL

finvasia Mr taj account must be in negative so they using our money lol
Apologies for the inconvenience. We would request to move to our latest Shoonya Beta App as transit issue has been resolved in that version.
To know more, kindly visit the following link: https://www.finvasia.com/faqs/trading/how-to-enable-shoonya-beta-version-for-trading
Regards

I am trying to login and it is saying that client is suspended. Contact Helpdesk. Tried to reach customer support. Not able to connect with reps. I am carrying a position of 1.1 lacs option with todays expiry. It is very risky and totally unacceptable. Please do unblock my account asap.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We would request to move to our latest Shoonya Beta App as transit issue has been resolved in that version.
To know more, kindly visit the following link: https://www.finvasia.com/faqs/trading/how-to-enable-shoonya-beta-version-for-trading
Regards
I am trying to login and it is saying that client is suspended. Contact Helpdesk. Tried to reach customer support. Not able to connect with reps. I am carrying a position of 1.1 lacs option with todays expiry. It is very risky and totally unacceptable. Please do unblock my account asap.