Finvasia

@Finvasia your customer care is Really becoming pathetic.i am not able to login in desktop as there are errors,tried with your helpline number but not able to Reach as it was busy ,chat person was clueless ,but somehow connected me to technical guy via any desk,I asked him to help me with login ,but after checking for 4 minutes he left without any conclusion.
I have attached screenshot for the same.
Now a days if something goes wrong,Reaching you guys has become very difficult task.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Finvasia

is f1 or using numpad+ for punching buy trade available means shortcut keys for placing orders available in shoonya desktop beta?
did you tried api thing which you mentioned in your earlier post?
Hi @jaykdodiya! Please note, the list for shortcut keys is available under the header of "Help" in the desktop application. Please feel free to reach out to our support for any other query. Regards

Finvasia

@Finvasia your customer care is Really becoming pathetic.i am not able to login in desktop as there are errors,tried with your helpline number but not able to Reach as it was busy ,chat person was clueless ,but somehow connected me to technical guy via any desk,I asked him to help me with login ,but after checking for 4 minutes he left without any conclusion.
I have attached screenshot for the same.
Now a days if something goes wrong,Reaching you guys has become very difficult task.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
finvasia is down from last 21minutes
Server not connected to derivative market...
The connectivity issue has been resolved. Apologies for inconvenience. Thanks

is f1 or using numpad+ for punching buy trade available means shortcut keys for placing orders available in shoonya desktop beta?
did you tried api thing which you mentioned in your earlier post?
f1. Yes shortcut keys available. I have got Api but it's for algo trading thing. New to programming. I am looking something to fetch nse data in python so that I can do my research well. Not tried Api yet but got it.

Mine mobile and desktop is working fine. It's fast login and updating data.