Finvasia

Four days ago, I could not login to Shoonya mobile because it rejected my fingerprint and then password. When I tried to change it got rejected 3-4 times. I tried their helpline but there was no response. So I mailed them. They called me later and promised to send another version of the app which did not happen.
Yesterday another executive called and said I can login with same password. I tried and then tried to change password 4 times (different each time). All attempts were rejected.
This is frustrating to say the least. Market is not waiting for Finvasia or us.
I have been using from last 2 days, the shoonya beta is smooth, stable and fast. Finvasia has made a very good move by brining the latest software.
Reading your post, I downloaded beta from playstore and tried resetting the password. Same result.

Finvasia

Four days ago, I could not login to Shoonya mobile because it rejected my fingerprint and then password. When I tried to change it got rejected 3-4 times. I tried their helpline but there was no response. So I mailed them. They called me later and promised to send another version of the app which did not happen.
Yesterday another executive called and said I can login with same password. I tried and then tried to change password 4 times (different each time). All attempts were rejected.
This is frustrating to say the least. Market is not waiting for Finvasia or us.
Hi @newtrader101! Kindly inbox your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch regarding the concern. Regards

Finvasia

@Finvasia iwonder why u haven't announced release of beta version,Also it has become difficult to contact you on helpline number.

Can you please confirm if features like options calculator is still there in beta version?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Hi @dpksingh571! Currently, option calculator is not available on shoonya beta. Please be assured, we'll have your suggestion passed on to the concerned team. Appreciate your patience. Regards

Today is first day. No good experience with shoonya Beta. Not able to add scrip in desktop version. In Mobile after adding once all scrip not able to add new scrips in same watch list. Requested them for old shoonya . Hope my hole day not wasted. Caled them for help. Given Any desk but no one is moving mouse from other side. Told to wait again 20 min on chat but no call. I change my mind to use shoonya beta till no positive review. Mobile version appear to be ok but desktop dont know

Last edited:

Vmaster369

Finvasia since when you are not allowing to sell T1 day stock ? . i have POA with you . today i tried to sell share that was t1 it was not allowing me
So whats point to give POA when you cannt sell t1 day stock?

earlier i was able to sell t1 stocks now i cannt what happened ?

OR

Answer me
Does finvasia allows you to sell t1 day stock yes or no if one has given poa

if so whats process coz it didnt allow me

https://profitmust.com/how-to-sell-t1-holdings-in-zerodha/ that brocker allows to sell so why not finvasia ?
and only difference bwt you and zerodha now a days is 400 R.s anual maintance fee rest all is same
Can i sell t1 holdings in upstox?
Yes, you can sell your T1 Holding in Upstox.
So i guess you be only discount broker that dont allows t1 holding selling

Last edited:
On first Day of migrating to beta version, not able to login to Mobile version as it shows "something went wrong"(Desktop is working fine so far).

I have mailed theme regarding the same.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Mobile is working very good for me in shoonya beta but not able to add scrip in desktop version. I told them what is best possible to do immiditaely to save my say shoobya -beta issue solution or old shoonya. The chat person reply me old shoonya. Though able to trade from mobile but have to be careful as first and last day for shoonya beta. But mobile version is very good so far. Now found also how to ass new scrip. Hope they would made shoonya beta desktop solution good . I was excited abbout it but its ok once its be get good review for desktop I dont mind to switch.