Finvasia

nadiyakinare

hello everyone here since few months i had doubt on finvasia multiple times that it cancels my order while scalping. so few weeks back i decided to test and monitor my every pending order until it gets filled and to my surprise they did cancelled my order for no reason. i am 100% sure i did not cancelled my order because i was watching for it to get filled every second still log says that cancelled order was placed from my account. here i am attaching a screenshot for everyone to see. i dont want to hear any clarification from finvasia because i have lost my trust on them. i am posting it here so that other people could get alert of such practices.

finvasia order cancelled.png

Finvasia

hello everyone here since few months i had doubt on finvasia multiple times that it cancels my order while scalping. so few weeks back i decided to test and monitor my every pending order until it gets filled and to my surprise they did cancelled my order for no reason. i am 100% sure i did not cancelled my order because i was watching for it to get filled every second still log says that cancelled order was placed from my account. here i am attaching a screenshot for everyone to see. i dont want to hear any clarification from finvasia because i have lost my trust on them. i am posting it here so that other people could get alert of such practices.

View attachment 46937
Hi @nadiyakinare! We regret the inconvenience you had to face. We would appreciate if you could share your client code with us, so someone from the team can get in touch and discuss the issue you are facing. Regards

FInvasia has launched a new Shoonya Beta version. Has anyone used it? Please share your experience. Thanx in advance.

Four days ago, I could not login to Shoonya mobile because it rejected my fingerprint and then password. When I tried to change it got rejected 3-4 times. I tried their helpline but there was no response. So I mailed them. They called me later and promised to send another version of the app which did not happen.
Yesterday another executive called and said I can login with same password. I tried and then tried to change password 4 times (different each time). All attempts were rejected.
This is frustrating to say the least. Market is not waiting for Finvasia or us.