Finvasia

Infooo

Earlier we use to get better response from Finvasia , either here or through chat support.. now they have standard response Inconvenience is regretted.. In last 4 years of my trading I have seen them going from a responsive broker to a normal and now usual broker with a same ghisaapitaa response.. but during this time other full time brokers like ICICI or Kotak have also moved toward zero brokerage though in some segment.. so now Finvasia has competition and with such responses I am not sure how they will sustain the growth they achieved in 4 years

@Finvasia Because of this garbage app you're making trading highly complex. I can't understand why you introduce incomplete features/apps without knowing its impact on a trader. first that scalpert and now this shoonya and above all your customer care, nothing is working in favor of us. You introduced GTT order in equity, that too incomplete. why you doesn't allow higher level buy and lower level sell orders via GTT while all other broker's GTT have this feature. Also being a swing trader, I've to look upon my MTM based upon my entry price but you're showing me on previous day close basis. All these issues forced me to switch back to Zerodha.

Infooo

It's good to be innovative but not at the expense of your customer otherwise the customer for whom you are doing these innovation will desert you.. you should have kept NEST and keep improving shoonya till nirvana to satisfy customer base.. since u have not done that atleast you need to ensure customer are supported by your various channels like they were in past... Increased customer base should not lead to decrease customer satisfaction