Finvasia

Finvasia

i remember you guys growing from 1800 client to 5000 then now 15000
how will you grow more if Answer to all question is
Hi! We regret the inconvenience caused. Issue was fixed and resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with our support in case of any other query. Regards

Better start charging and provide a decent trading platform thats not buggy and heavy [Desktop client ] and that wont have connection issues [Android] Or atleast Bring Nest back lol lmao Nest rarely had connection issues MISS old days that are GONE
Hi @Vmaster369! Please be assured, our team is constantly working on the platform for a better user experience. Regards

@Finvasia Today I Entered buy order for Nifty 17900 CE,But it didn't got executed,I checked orderbook if it's pending ,but nothing.
Market fall again so I did not bother to enter ,However after 10 Minutes when I checked my MTM it was showing Negative.As that CE POSITION got executed few minutes later,I Exited Instantly after Realising.
I Request please upgrade your Terminal as those error could cause heavy losses to small Retail Traders like me.If possible make a lite version of shoonya desktop so that it shall hang less, As fancy features are of no use to me and as a scalper I only need proper order execution.

Thanks in Advance.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Vmaster369

lite version of shoonya
we have requested them a lot to do that but Mr Taj does not hear us or dont want to shellout extra money in development
of trading terminal thats light and actual is trading terminal instead they prefer to HOVER you with feautre u not going to use

how many of u see financial report of share in shoonya before trading none for that we have https://www.screener.in works good right

SO let a trading app be a trading app and Give customer a lite verison of shoonya thats bug free

trading app thatcan me made in 15 mb memory use has been bombarded with 200 t0 300 mb heavy usage

Last edited:

Finvasia

@Finvasia Today I Entered buy order for Nifty 17900 CE,But it didn't got executed,I checked orderbook if it's pending ,but nothing.
Market fall again so I did not bother to enter ,However after 10 Minutes when I checked my MTM it was showing Negative.As that CE POSITION got executed few minutes later,I Exited Instantly after Realising.
I Request please upgrade your Terminal as those error could cause heavy losses to small Retail Traders like me.If possible make a lite version of shoonya desktop so that it shall hang less, As fancy features are of no use to me and as a scalper I only need proper order execution.

Thanks in Advance.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Hi @dpksingh571! We have been informed that our executives tried to reach out to you but were unable to connect. Kindly share an alternate number, so our executives can get in touch. Regards

neo.mx

Orders are not placing properly. After placing an order it is showing "order in transit" then after some time it got rejeceted. After several try finally able to place an order which got executed.

This kind of problem in this low volatile market is unacceptable.

Hi! We regret the inconvenience caused. Issue was fixed and resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with our support in case of any other query. Regards
Issue has not been resolved. Orders remain in transit. Unable to cancel the order.
Not getting through to your customer care. All lines are busy and the wait in unending.

Impossible to trade in such environment.

Either you guys are thick or there is something serious at play.

Time to leave..