Finvasia

Are you guys crazy or what? Do you never learn from mistakes

This is 4th time in past 2 weeks where order has not been executing. I have naked positions in my account active. Whats wrong with you???????????????
You chat supports keeps showing " One of our representatives will be with you shortly. You are number 33 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 11 minute(s). Thank you for your patience. "

Seriously????????????

Serious guys avoid this dumb broker
Such complaints keep happening, @Finvasia . I hope your customer supports works more on customer satisfaction.

Hello Finvasia

Today, for the second time in the last 2 weeks, my order remained in “transit”. The order could not be cancelled or squared off.
Was unable to contact both the support and trading numbers on the phone.

Kindly clarify the reason this is happening and if you have sorted the problem.

Issuing an apology through the shoonya (like the last time) app does not help.

Vmaster369

reason is Mr Taj Singh was short on margin lol so was utlilizing your funds for short period of 15 min
so in name of NSE connectivity error they using client money .. after they squareoff there trade all funds to u is available lol

seems like i have to hurry and get POA removed to safeguard myslef soon uggg .shh

nse must impose penalty on broker for making order IN transit WHY and how they imposing penalty on client for margin short in F&0 for 4 times a day.
Sebi and ministery is neevr in favor of public as they apooint BIg C-_-_-A like ppls lol

Today luckily for me at 9:15:46 and 46th milli sec my buy order was executed...
later then finapp did stop showing rate for like 3-4 min then it was back normal

IN NSE we have to remain cautios from Freak trades while
In Finvasia we have to be aware of FREAK IN transit Only from 9:15 to 9:30 applicable

Joke; Finvasia must launch ipo i would subcrible defiately lol
Ipo reason ;- Upgrading connective to nse hehe and general purpose office work.

Last edited:

Finvasia

Are you guys crazy or what? Do you never learn from mistakes

This is 4th time in past 2 weeks where order has not been executing. I have naked positions in my account active. Whats wrong with you???????????????
You chat supports keeps showing " One of our representatives will be with you shortly. You are number 33 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 11 minute(s). Thank you for your patience. "

Seriously????????????

Serious guys avoid this dumb broker
Hello Finvasia

Today, for the second time in the last 2 weeks, my order remained in “transit”. The order could not be cancelled or squared off.
Was unable to contact both the support and trading numbers on the phone.

Kindly clarify the reason this is happening and if you have sorted the problem.

Issuing an apology through the shoonya (like the last time) app does not help.
reason is Mr Taj Singh was short on margin lol so was utlilizing your funds for short period of 15 min
so in name of NSE connectivity error they using client money .. after they squareoff there trade all funds to u is available lol

seems like i have to hurry and get POA removed to safeguard myslef soon uggg .shh

nse must impose penalty on broker for making order IN transit WHY and how they imposing penalty on client for margin short in F&0 for 4 times a day.
Sebi and ministery is neevr in favor of public as they apooint BIg C-_-_-A like ppls lol

Today luckily for me at 9:15:46 and 46th milli sec my buy order was executed...
later then finapp did stop showing rate for like 3-4 min then it was back normal

IN NSE we have to remain cautios from Freak trades while
In Finvasia we have to be aware of FREAK IN transit Only from 9:15 to 9:30 applicable

Joke; Finvasia must launch ipo i would subcrible defiately lol
Ipo reason ;- Upgrading connective to nse hehe and general purpose office work.
Hi! We regret the inconvenience caused. Issue was fixed and resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with our support in case of any other query. Regards

VJAY

Hi! We regret the inconvenience caused. Issue was fixed and resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with our support in case of any other query. Regards
Its now impossible thing to get touch with your support ...waited for more than half hour and it never get connected:D

Verde

Question about your hedged margin and is it the same as amount reqd to open the position

Carry forward trade, Nifty at 17600
Bought 1 lot Nifty 30th Sep 17600 put(hedge is in place)

1) Now for buying 1 lot of Nifty Sep 30th futures, how much account balance is needed?
1,10,000 or 28,000?

Above 2 orders are filled
2) Now I will sell 1 lot Nifty 30th Sep 17600 call, how much account balance is needed?
1,65,000 or 54,000?

Edit --

One more position
Bought 1 lot Nifty 30th Sep 17600 call

Now for selling 1 lot Nifty 30th Sep 17700 call, how much account balance is needed?
1,89,000 or 20,000?

Last edited:

Finvasia

Question about your hedged margin and is it the same as amount reqd to open the position

Carry forward trade, Nifty at 17600
Bought 1 lot Nifty 30th Sep 17600 put(hedge is in place)

1) Now for buying 1 lot of Nifty Sep 30th futures, how much account balance is needed?
1,10,000 or 28,000?

Above 2 orders are filled
2) Now I will sell 1 lot Nifty 30th Sep 17600 call, how much account balance is needed?
1,65,000 or 54,000?

Edit --

One more position
Bought 1 lot Nifty 30th Sep 17600 call

Now for selling 1 lot Nifty 30th Sep 17700 call, how much account balance is needed?
1,89,000 or 20,000?
Hi @Verde! Kindly inbox us your client code, we'll have someone from the concerned team get in touch to explain you better. Regards

Vmaster369

i remember you guys growing from 1800 client to 5000 then now 15000
how will you grow more if Answer to all question is

Better start charging and provide a decent trading platform thats not buggy and heavy [Desktop client ] and that wont have connection issues [Android] Or atleast Bring Nest back lol lmao Nest rarely had connection issues MISS old days that are GONE