Finvasia

iTrade

calling customers & asking for any informations is totally foolish !
.Let them send a fucking mail from back office quoting exchange rules.
I never answer phone from any financial instituion bank/brokers etc. Let them send mail to the registered contact adress.
we have to assume finvasia csr are oyly havig phone to call people & no bloody access to computer.?
hey. Dont take it wrong way. Broker is following the law and we shld comply. You would be happy with brokers who don’t comply law and later come under SEBI radar and block your funds/stocks?

brokenbull

hey. Dont take it wrong way. Broker is following the law and we shld comply. You would be happy with brokers who don’t comply law and later come under SEBI radar and block your funds/stocks?
following the law is ok.. but calling people is not ok.
the only way to inform customers is via email from broker account to customer's registered email.
formal exchange rules etc etc requirement email & not calling people like footpath busineess,

when I want to send mail to 1000's of customers. i sent a mail to myself with all target emails in "bcc"
say you have 5000 customers who trade futures/ forex/commodity etc. one can send mail in 100-250 address in bcc in each batch.
I dont answer phone from neither zerodha or Finvasia. every thing should be by email only.

Vmaster369

thx finvasia
i trade in cash Eq only now a days so seems i need not submit statement in middle .
i be happy to submit statement in apriil 2 no worry in that .

3 yrs ago while u opened my account i did submit 6 months statement
thing is why u asking again to submit statement ? i got call so i am asking that

Last edited:
Hi - Anyone using fox trader platform with Finvasia account. When I contacted Fox trader customer support via chat they said they don't provide service for Finvasia.

@Finvasia - is fox trading platform available for Finvasia clients . If yes, let me the know the process to enable fox platform.Find the chat screenshot for quick reference

Attachments

Finvasia

Hi - Anyone using fox trader platform with Finvasia account. When I contacted Fox trader customer support via chat they said they don't provide service for Finvasia.

@Finvasia - is fox trading platform available for Finvasia clients . If yes, let me the know the process to enable fox platform.Find the chat screenshot for quick reference
Hi @d5489367! We are providing Fox Trader. You can login with Shoonya credentials in Fox Trader. For more clarification, kindly reach out to our live chat support on the website or write us at [email protected], we'll have one of our executives get in touch. Regards

Last edited:

brokenbull

Hi @d5489367! We are providing Fox Trader. You can login with Shoonya credentials in Fox Trader. For more clarification, kindly reach out to our live chat support on the website or write us at [email protected], we'll have one of our executives get in touch. Regards
Instead of asking to contact live chat or support, you should upfront mention here all charges for fox trader if we are using Finvasia log in !
all relevant information upfront is the best policy

Finvasia

Instead of asking to contact live chat or support, you should upfront mention here all charges for fox trader if we are using Finvasia log in !
all relevant information upfront is the best policy
Hi @brokenbull! Please note, for algo integration there are no charges from our end. There are third party charges, for which you can visit Fox trader's website. Regards