Finvasia

Vmaster369

TEll them itr NOPE too let income tax walla manage ITR why finvasia want to be tax guy here ?

I have blocked there all known number Evil smile
just say them i will not submit anything .Why dont you EMAIL ME and ask me to send bank statement . Or are u scam girl thats wants to know whats in my bank and then forward my number to indore broker AND they will give better deal instead of then finvasia .
and we dont give out our bank networth call me in march i will entertain you in April 2 2022

if they bug more it;s time to find another broker ...

NO broker is asking bank statement in middle of year . finvasia is insane why ask statement for only Equity ppls lol

Finvasia ke Mann main Chor hai . Thats only reason finvasia is not sending any thing in written Email communication So everyone just ignore and block them on phone :xD

When u submit bank statement Broker , nse and eventually all fii too know your networth and they know what exact money be needed to wipe you in trade . So better give them that info at end of year April 2 2022 only.

we file tax only once in year why should we send bank statement in middle to anyone tho it be broker So whoever want bank statement will have to wait till april 2022 END OF STORY

ONE more thing do tell lady on phone when you will fix save charts in shoonya Desktop only then i will think of statement shhh lol

Last edited:

Finvasia

My finvasia account is like 3 yrs old
Today i got call too . Send bank statement of 6 months ? lol no where in nse sebi it;s written that broker should ask for bank statement. go ahead freze my accunt idc i dont want to share bank statement whatso ever. i will only share statement after i file tax ;xD thats in march.

i dotn;t trade in F&0 these days . and i have lot of shares in demate these days which i dont plan to sell for atleast 1-2 year

seems liek time to change broker .. keep they keep naging
Hi @Vmaster369! Please note, as per the exchange guidelines, we require financial proof for FO & CD segments every year. Financial proof is not required for cash segment. Please refer to circular no. 14048 here: https://www.nseindia.com/resources/exchange-communication-circulars
For further clarification, kindly reach out to our support. Regards

iTrade

Hi @Vmaster369! Please note, as per the exchange guidelines, we require financial proof for FO & CD segments every year. Financial proof is not required for cash segment. Please refer to circular no. 14048 here: https://www.nseindia.com/resources/exchange-communication-circulars
For further clarification, kindly reach out to our support. Regards
Hey @Finvasia there’s no wrong in asking financial proof. I think give all options like itr, salary slips and bank statements. Ur team just tells bank statement which 100% of us are not comfortable to share. Getting the point?

Finvasia

TEll them itr NOPE too let income tax walla manage ITR why finvasia want to be tax guy here ?

I have blocked there all known number Evil smile
just say them i will not submit anything .Why dont you EMAIL ME and ask me to send bank statement . Or are u scam girl thats wants to know whats in my bank and then forward my number to indore broker AND they will give better deal instead of then finvasia .
and we dont give out our bank networth call me in march i will entertain you in April 2 2022

if they bug more it;s time to find another broker ...

NO broker is asking bank statement in middle of year . finvasia is insane why ask statement for only Equity ppls lol

Finvasia ke Mann main Chor hai . Thats only reason finvasia is not sending any thing in written Email communication So everyone just ignore and block them on phone :xD

When u submit bank statement Broker , nse and eventually all fii too know your networth and they know what exact money be needed to wipe you in trade . So better give them that info at end of year April 2 2022 only.

we file tax only once in year why should we send bank statement in middle to anyone tho it be broker So whoever want bank statement will have to wait till april 2022 END OF STORY

ONE more thing do tell lady on phone when you will fix save charts in shoonya Desktop only then i will think of statement shhh lol
Hi @Vmaster369! As per SEBI Circular, circular no.-14048 (https://www.nseindia.com/resources/exchange-communication-circulars ) it is mandatory for clients who opt to trade in derivatives segment (NSE – FO, BSE – FO, CDS, MCX, NCDEX) to provide their financial details i.e. their income and the proof of income at the time of account opening. A client who wishes to continue trading in any of the derivatives segment has to update his / her financial details with the broker annually.
The documents that are accepted as income proof are:-
  • 6 Months Bank Statement
  • Salary Slip
  • Demat Holding Statement
  • Copy of ITR Acknowledgement
  • Copy of form 16 for Salaried Employees
  • Net worth Certificate obtained from a Chartered Accountant
  • Any other certificate or document demonstrating your financial net worth
Regards

Finvasia

Hey @Finvasia there’s no wrong in asking financial proof. I think give all options like itr, salary slips and bank statements. Ur team just tells bank statement which 100% of us are not comfortable to share. Getting the point?
Hi @iTrade! Thank you for your feedback and we understand your concern. The documents that can be accepted as income proof are:-
  • 6 Months Bank Statement
  • Salary Slip
  • Demat Holding Statement
  • Copy of ITR Acknowledgement
  • Copy of form 16 for Salaried Employees
  • Net worth Certificate obtained from a Chartered Accountant
  • Any other certificate or document demonstrating your financial net worth.
Regards

Finvasia

finvasia, i am not getting proper bid/ask data on shoonya desktop, plz check & resolve this issue
Hi @raj_singh! Kindly switch your broadcast to normal. Please follow the given steps for the same:
  • Right click on the green dot, located on the top of the trading platform.
  • Now select "Normal"
Kindly reach out to our support if the issue still presists. Regards

brokenbull

i already told them to stop asking bank statements. Then they told me itr copy will work.
calling customers & asking for any informations is totally foolish !
.Let them send a fucking mail from back office quoting exchange rules.
I never answer phone from any financial instituion bank/brokers etc. Let them send mail to the registered contact adress.
we have to assume finvasia csr are oyly havig phone to call people & no bloody access to computer.?