Finvasia

@Finvasia

I suppose your customer service is getting degraded day by day, There is a discrepancy in my p&l reflecting in shoonya desktop (Cross checked many times) with actual p&l ,when tried to call,no one took the call,chat support was clueless giving naive response.

Please start charging if you are not able to provide good service with current arrangement.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Finvasia

@Finvasia

I suppose your customer service is getting degraded day by day, There is a discrepancy in my p&l reflecting in shoonya desktop (Cross checked many times) with actual p&l ,when tried to call,no one took the call,chat support was clueless giving naive response.

Please start charging if you are not able to provide good service with current arrangement.

Hi @dpksingh571! We apologise for the inconvenience you had to face. Kindly inbox us your client code, we'll have someone from the team get in touch to look into the matter. Regards

Finvasia

Dear TJ Members!

We all have being through the phase - "Am I old enough to start investing?"
To inspire the young minds, and make them aware about the importance of investing, join us for an interactive live session on 27th July '21 with Finvasia Founder- Mr. Sarvjeet Singh Virk organised by E-NTOURAGE, Jai Hind College, Mumbai at 1 PM on Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85987431405?pwd=emdGMmZSMWdjbEVYSlFmSldHeGFVUT09
Passcode, if required: 464440
Live_Session.png

kaly422000

@Finvasia

yes atleast .01 or rs 20/10 etc for intraday u can start charging for good service and software development.

Infooo

With SEBI new margin rule it become difficult to trade.. hedge margin benefit is their for equity stocks, but for commodity there is no option.. Finvasia do you have margin benefits for commodities, if yes how can we avail it

Finvasia

With SEBI new margin rule it become difficult to trade.. hedge margin benefit is their for equity stocks, but for commodity there is no option.. Finvasia do you have margin benefits for commodities, if yes how can we avail it
Hi @Infooo! Yes, hedge margin benefit can be availed on commodities with us. For better assistance, kindly inbox us your client code or reach out to our support, one of our executives will be able to help. Regards