Finvasia

Finvasia

is it possible to stop Quarterly Settlement of funds crediting to bank account
Hi @raja4204! To avoid quarterly settlement of funds, either you can take delivery of shares of your available funds or you can use margin upto 50% of your balance and carry position over night. For more clarification, kindly reach out to our live chat support. Regards

Feature request for Shoonya Desktop platform
1. Can we get modify order shortcut? it will help a lot in manual trailing of SL. Currently we have to use the modification button with mouse to edit it each time.
2. Default lot size for the orders.
3. Different defaults setting for buy and sell orders.

All the mentioned features are available in most platforms and these are basic features for frequent traders and scalpers.

Hi @Finvasia , Since so many users are complaining of the buggy and fat Shoonya Desktop, do you have any plans of allowing the lean and light original NEST Trader to your clients?

As a guy who moved to Finvasia because I very frequently adjust my positions, not having access to a stable platform, and even more so - no ability to place basket orders, it's defeating the entire purpose
Even I've started using them as backup just because of unavailability of basic features and faster platform.

Finvasia

Feature request for Shoonya Desktop platform
1. Can we get modify order shortcut? it will help a lot in manual trailing of SL. Currently we have to use the modification button with mouse to edit it each time.
2. Default lot size for the orders.
3. Different defaults setting for buy and sell orders.

All the mentioned features are available in most platforms and these are basic features for frequent traders and scalpers.
Hi @Divaksh! We'll have your suggestions passed on to the team. Regards

Finvasia

Dear TJ Members,
Important announcement!
As we are always working on the app, keeping in mind your suggestions, we are delighted to announce that new updates on Shoonya are live now.

Stay tuned for further updates!

new_updates_on_shoonya.png