Finvasia

I am a new user trying to signup for Finvasia, on your website i need to enter mobile and email OTP to signup, i am receiving email OTP but not the mobile OTP. From past 2 days a i asked your chat support, and then somebody called me but nobody is able to resolve this simple thing.

I am already feeling frustrated even before opening an account and how will i get confidence to trade with you !!!

I am a new user trying to signup for Finvasia, on your website i need to enter mobile and email OTP to signup, i am receiving email OTP but not the mobile OTP. From past 2 days a i asked your chat support, and then somebody called me but nobody is able to resolve this simple thing.

I am already feeling frustrated even before opening an account and how will i get confidence to trade with you !!!
Have you tried with any other number? I had similar problem with my bsnl number, so I registered with my jio number.

Finvasia

@Finvasia How to keep indices window "stay on top"? When using other windows Shoonya desktop app "indices tiny window" also disappears behind the other window. Please make it stay on top always.
Hi @Erythromycin500! To make indices window stick to the top, select "index bar" from "view" tab under the menu. Please note, this feature is only for desktop version. You can reach out to our support for further assistance. Regards

Finvasia

Hi @shravan628! We apologise for the inconvenience you had to face. Kindly inbox your contact details, we'll have someone from the team get in touch. Regards.

Hi guys. Today in morning I bought 740 pe and made Rs 2400. Again at the lower rate I tried to buy at 10.6, 10.10 they rejected and said insufficient capital. 740 ce has no additional margin. 730 pe-ce has no additonal margin. If the option in carrying even go zero then also nothing except some additional brokerage my be. Is this correct? Why not in first trade morning additional margin was required. My 3600 -4800 profit misses. Its time for recovery of losses and they have done this to me though in this I have sufficient margin.

That put now become rs 18. In a similar circumstances I put bid for 730 and that was not blocked. Only in which I made profit that was blocked. Do they have problem with small people making money.

Though I had a talk wioth them . They are saying when in the money it come they will start raising margin as per sebi rules. But when 730 come in the money in similar situation I was allowe to trade. This SEBI is mafia.

VJAY

Though I had a talk wioth them . They are saying when in the money it come they will start raising margin as per sebi rules. But when 730 come in the money in similar situation I was allowe to trade. This SEBI is mafia.
Ohh ..why for buying options need extra margin?:DD
Finvasia guys please explain it