Finvasia

brokenbull

Finvasia Team,
I am unable to download P&L report for tax pupose(both equuty & fno). Please help how to generate report in Excel .
Finvasia dont have Tax P&L like easy zerodha format.
After repeated emails they sent me
Annual Global statements & Full Ledger for FY 2020-2021.
That is it , we (or our auditor) have to calculate STCG & intraday P&L , Tax turn turnover etc (for filing ITR 3 with tax audit as less than 6% profit overrules whatever the turn over 1 crore/2 crore/ 5 crore etc .).
They can collobortae with Quicko or similar online Tax filing portal & give zerodha like Tax P&L . No sir.

Last edited:
That is it , we (or our auditor) have to calculate STCG & intraday P&L , Tax turn turnover etc (for filing ITR 3 with tax audit ).
They can collobortae with Qucko & give zerodha like Tax P&L . No sir.
Thank you, Sir. for the prompt reply. But it's too bad of not providing Ta P&L to traders. As stated by you, I simply downloaded the same.
Atkeast, Finvasia has to provide the same in the ensuing years.

That is it , we (or our auditor) have to calculate STCG & intraday P&L , Tax turn turnover etc (for filing ITR 3 with tax audit as less than 6% profit overrules whatever the turn over 1 crore/2 crore/ 5 crore etc .).
They can collobortae with Quicko or similar online Tax filing portal & give zerodha like T P&L . No sir.
Sir, As stated by DP489367, I downloaded the same. ok. It's useful.

Hi Finvasia - Thanks for bringing back the Fox trader to Finvasia Family. Upon checking the fox trading requires to pay the fee to use the platform and will be difficult for retail investors. I request you to enable basic features in Shoonya desktop platform ASAP(mentioned below) and make Shoonya platform more robust or offer Fox platform for free or Bring back the NEST platform. Please implement one of these options ASAP..

1) Show MTM based on entry price instead of the end of the day price
2) The Shoonya desktop application is getting crashed when the charts are opened.
3) Saved Chart settings are not retained after the session is closed.
4) Enable the BUY/SELL/SL orders from Charts.
5) Associate with sensibull (for option trading data) or integrate the same functionality in the Shoonya platform itself.
6) In Net position window, Provide the option to square-off Quantity or Square-off percentage. This will help to reduce the slippage when trading more than 50 lots.This feature is present in the NEST platform for your reference.
7) Provide an option of MKT protection % when placing the market orders in the Bulk order entry. This feature is there in regular sell(F2) and buy(F1) window, but having it in the Bulk order entry will benefit us when placing multi leg orders(eg: straddle and strangles orders)..If the LTP is Rs 100 and i give MKT protection % is 0.003, it will create the market order like limit order and fulfill the quantity until the price is 100.30. Again, this will help to reduce the slippage when executing the orders at market price.
8) Charts won't work in mobile app and the Shoonya desktop application is getting crashed when charts are opened the desktop application.
@Finvasia Team - Could you please let us know the timelines when will the above features will be enabled on shoonya desktop application. Please incorporate these features ASAP.